CHAPTER 1

A girl was sleeping peacefully till the alarm started ringing which woke her up from her beauty sleep. 

"Ugh God, it's already 8:30." she said. 

"Aadhya Beta wake up."  her mother shouted from downstairs.

The girl is none other our story's heroine Miss Aadhya Patel. The only daughter of our lovely couple Mr. Mahesh Patel and his wife, Mrs. Radhika Mahesh Patel.

Aadhya's POV:

 "I am already up mom" I said. I got up from bed did went to bathroom. I did my early morning routine. I finished taking shower. "What to wear today" I said, standing in front of closet. I chose a black jeggings and grey sweatshirt. I left my room. 

"Mom, what is for breakfast" I asked entering the kitchen. 

"It's poha beta." said mom. 

[It's a traditional and widely preferred breakfast in western part of India. It's mostly prepared by cooking it with mustard seeds, peanuts, curry leaves and some lemon juice.]

"Mujhe nahi khana." I said. 

[I don't want to eat it.]

 "Come on beta eat it. Its just for two days after that you are going to Rajasthan for your job. There will be no one to tell you to eat your breakfast. I do not even know if you will eat your breakfast or not. Eat your breakfast beta, if not for you then finish it for me." said mom.

 "Okay mom, I will finish it. Don't start your emotional blackmail." I said. After 10 minutes, I finished my breakfast. As I was standing up, I received a call from Raina, my best friend.

"Hey, how are you?" she said as answer the call. 

"Fine. What about you?" I asked. 

"Still alive" she answered and laughed. 

"Oh really! I thought you were dead. As you haven't called me since ages." I said laughing. 

"Ok, fine. Nobody can win you in any argument. Now, when are you coming to Rajasthan?" she asked. 

"Um, after 2 days. Why?" I asked. 

"Nothing. Just wanted to ask." she said. 

"Okay. By the way, did you hear anything from Anjali?" I asked her. 

"Um, no. It's been two days since she last called me. Why did you ask?" she asked. 

"Well, the last time when she called, she told me that she was going to ask her family about the internship. I don't know what happened after that. I thought she would have called you." I said. 

"Oh, but she hadn't called me." she said. 

"It's okay, maybe she is busy with something. Will ask her when we'll meet." I said. 

"Okay then, by. See you at Rajasthan." she said. 

"Okay, by. See you soon." I said and cut the call.

"Good morning, beta." Papa said, coming in the kitchen. 

"Good morning, papa." I said and stood up. 

"Papa, I have to pack. I am going." I said. "Ok beta. If you need anything, tell me okay." papa said. 

"Okay papa." I said and left to my room. I came in my room and started packing.

AFTER 5 HOURS

After 5 hours I have completed packing my bag for the first time without my mother's help.

After two days I have to leave for Rajasthan. I don't think I'll be able to sleep these two days in the excitement of going to Rajasthan for the intership.

AFTER TWO DAYS

I wore my dress and got ready

I wore my dress and got ready. Now it's time for me to leave. 

I don't know what will happen in future. This is the first time that I'm going away from my family. It's really an excellent opportunity for me my career. I have to give my best. If I don't, then whatever I have studied till now, will go in vain. 

I said goodbye to my family and sat in the car to start a new chapter of my life. I don't know what the future holds, but I will give my best.

What she doesn't know is that she is going to deal with much more than she expects.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER?

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.

THERE WILL BE SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKE BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY. I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A BOOK. 

SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

IF YOU LIKE MY STORY DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

_Alina_115

VOTE || COMMENT || FOLLOW