CHAPTER 19

The door of the hall opened, and a girl clad in red heavy saree and a red chunri [Veil] with Royal jewelry and High heels

The door of the hall opened, and a girl clad in red heavy saree and a red chunri [Veil] with Royal jewelry and High heels. Her hands and legs were adorned in mehendi.

She was looking so ethereal in red that every man in the hall was lusting after her

She was looking so ethereal in red that every man in the hall was lusting after her. Every girl was envious of her beauty and looks. Her head held high like a Queen. She walks with so much grace and authority that even the Princesses were nothing in front of her. Her eyes were kind and soft, but there was also firmness in them. A small smile was gracing on her lips.

"Meet my wife, Mrs. Abhiraj Singh Rathore." Abhiraj introduced his wife. The girl took Abhiraj's hand and stood beside him like a wife should.

The hall erupted in murmurs. Most of the people present in the hall didn't know who is the girl, but they surely assumed she will be some princess. The aura surrounding her was of a Queen, but some people were foolish enough to think of it as a joke. 

The Rathores' were in a trance with the sudden revelation which broke with Monika's laughing madly.

"Oh, Abhiraj! I know you love me. No need to make me jealous with all this fake marriage. I will gladly confess to everyone that I Love You too." Monika said, fake shying.

Monika thought it was all fake, but the Rathores' knew it was not, especially Rajmata. She thought it was just an infatuation of Abhiraj and will fade away after sometime, but he proved her wrong. The girl was non-other than Adhya.

The Chauhans' were stunned too with the revelation. They know Adhya would never marry Abhiraj, let alone someone else. After the trauma Adhya went through, she closed herself in four walls. They tried many times to bring back the cheerful girl she was before, but her response was same.

They were very happy when they saw her laughing and smiling, when they came to see Anjali for Dev in Rathore Palace. They knew Adhya would never endanger Abhiraj's life by marrying her as the enemy is still lurking outside. Maybe Abhiraj did something, No. They shook the thought of. They knew Abhiraj when he was just a small baby. He would never force Adhya, or would he?