CHAPTER 11

Dedicated to Tasoume786

Abhiraj turned his face towards the bathroom door and he saw his sunshine in only a towel. His eyes went wide. He stood rooted in his place.

She looked enchanting in just his towel. My jaw hit the floor and mouth wide open in shock. Her body glistening with water drops. Her long white slender legs. How I would love to see them wrap around my waist? The curve of her breasts. Oh! How I wish to knead them. Oh God! What am I even thinking.

I have to take a cold shower. How many cold shower I have taken after I have talked to her for the first time on phone. I have never in my life thought that there will be a girl who will have me wrapped around her tiny fingers. She doesn't even know the effect she has on me.

When she noticed me gawking at her like a pervert. She let out an ear piercing screaming, pulling me out of my la-la land. Good, now she will think of me as a shameless person.

I closed my eyes immediately and turned around. After apologising to her numerous times, I placed the breakfast plate on the side table and left the room not before telling her to complete the breakfast and taking my clothes.

I decided to take shower in the guest room, as I can't go inside the room again. I bumped into Anjali on my way. When she noticed my state, she started laughing. What the hell? Has she gone mad? I raised my eyebrows and glared at her. She quiet down after that.

"No Bhaisa, I was just thinking that this is your state now, what will happen after your marriage?" She said and ran away, laughing at me.

Instead of being angry, I was amused at her question. Indeed, what will happen after marriage? But will she even marry me? She will. She has to. What if she doesn't? I will not let that happen. Even if I have to force her. I thought in my mind.

After that, I went to guest room to take shower.

.....................................................................................................................................

Here, Adhya was still thinking, what just happened here? It was hella awkward. Did he really saw me in just a towel? I really have to go out of this Palace as soon as possible.

I decided to call mom. I have to ask her about the accident too. I was so worried and then everything happened at the same time. Many things happened yesterday. I dialed her number.

"Hello mom, How are you? Are you fine? Is papa okay?" I asked mom. I hope she is fine. 

"Yes Beta, we both are fine. I told you before, it was not something major. How is your headache?" Mom asked. What does she mean by that? I don't have a headache.

"Mom, I don't- I mean, I am fine." I said. I stopped myself from saying that. I guess Anjali told them that I was having a headache and slept, as I wasn't the one to recieve the call. Thank God Anjali saved me yesterday. If mom or papa get to know about the chandelier accident, then I am gone. Papa would never allow me to do internship in Rajasthan. After what happened 5 years ago, it was hard for them to even let me go out of house alone. This is still Rajasthan. Dread filled me, even thinking about that year. We were a happy family. And then BOOM, everything went downhill.

"ADHYA." Mom yelled on the other side of the phone. 

 "I am sorry mom. I was just thinking about." I said in a low voice. I was sitting on the bed after wearing black dress pants and white plain half sleeves T-shirt.

 I was sitting on the bed after wearing black dress pants and white plain half sleeves T-shirt