CHAPTER 10

NOTE:

So, from now on I will not write in POVs. Thanks for your vote and comments. Feel free to tell me about my mistakes. I wouldn't mind. Please share this story with your friends and other people. Please do not copy my story.

© All Rights Reserved

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Abhiraj straight headed to security room after leaving the room. Everyone in the room straightened their back and stood erect when they saw him. Badal came towards him with a file in his hand.

"Did you found out who tried to kill me last night?" I asked him agitated. I want to know who the hell tried to kill me, because of whom my sunshine got hurt.

"Yes Yuvraj. It was one of the guards who were appointed recently. He is in basement. The guards are trying to get the information out of him as we speak." Badal said in a monotone. I nodded my head.

"Let's go to basement." I said in my usual emotionless voice.

As we were near the basement, I heard someone screaming. I smirked evilly. Nobody in the Palace can hear the screams. As the basement was in secluded area, nobody comes here. So, there was no possibility that someone could hear anything.

There was a man tied upside down. His whole body was bloodied and covered in marks of whips and belts. He still hasn't confessed. A tough nut to crack. But he is going to confess soon.

As soon as he saw me, his face lost all colors. He started shaking very badly. I can see the fear in his eyes, as I went towards him.

"I didn't do anything wrong Yuvraj. I swear on my family. Please Yuvraj I didn't do anything. Please let me go." He started pleading me.

"Who gave you the orders to kill me?" I demanded in an authorative manner.

"Yuvraj, I swear on my children. I don't even know what you're talking about. Please let me go." He pleaded. I let out a humorless laugh.

"You don't have children. Now I asked you nicely, but you didn't said anything. Now my way is it then." I said and went to the table that was at the corner of the room. I picked a sharp knife.

"Now last chance, speak up before I make you." I threatened him.

"I swear I-" he was cut of by a scream that escaped from his mouth, as I plunged the knife into his abdomen.

"Who. Sent. You?" I asked again through gritted teeth.

"I am telling. I am telling. Please don't do anything." He said between his screams. I retreat the knife from his abdomen.

"It was a man. I don't know who he is. He..he had called me and threatened, if I didn't do what he said then he will kill me. Please let me go. I am telling the truth." He said

"Okay. Good, you said it all. Otherwise I would have to make it lethal. And I don't have that much time. Set him free." I ordered my man.

"But-" Badal started but he stopped seeing my glare. The guards set him free.

He started to get up with a hand on his abdoman to stop bleeding. He went towards the door. And then a Gun went off. The bullet hit the back of his head and he fell down on the ground lifeless.

"Dispose the body and find out who called him." I said and went out of the basement.

I make my way to the kitchen that is in my wing. I have a whole wing to myself on the west. I have a personal gym, a kitchen, a swimming pool, an office, 4 guest rooms, an empty room and last the master bedroom.

I entered the kitchen. I pulled out the pan to make Pancakes for my sunshine. She should eat healthy food. I arranged the pancakes on a plate and made my way to my bedroom.
When I went inside the room, I saw that she was not on the bed. Where did she go? I heard the shower was on. She must be taking shower.

Who told her to stand up? What if she hurt herself? God this girl never listen.

As I heard the Bathroom door open and I what I saw, guess..............

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

SO, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

GUESS WHAT HE SAW? 😎😎

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS. IT MEANS A LOT.

VOTE || COMMENT || FOLLOW