CHAPTER 17

Adhya left the room after checking herself last time in the mirror. No doubt the house was dark but beautiful. But there was nobody beside her and Abhiraj. Or there is?

She shrugged her shoulders and made her way to the kitchen to eat something.

She entered the kitchen to see Abhiraj cooking. So he can cook. She thought.

She made herself comfortable on the chair.

"What are you cooking?" She asked Abhiraj.

Abhiraj had heard her coming in the kitchen. He was making breakfast for Adhya as she has eaten nothing from last night.

"Waffles, Omelette and French Toast." Abhiraj replied. 

He put the plate in front of and served the breakfast. After that, he served himself and started eating.

"Finish everything on the plate." He ordered Adhya. She nodded yes in response.

Both had completed their breakfast. Adhya stood up and took her and Abhiraj's plate to wash it. She finished washing plates and kept them neatly in their respective place. She dried her hands and turned to see Abhiraj leaning on the kitchen door with his hands folded and legs in a crossed position. He looked deep in thoughts.

Abhiraj watched the entire scene, and there was only one thing going on his mind. She is the best thing that has ever happened to him. And he is never letting her go.

They both left the kitchen with Adhya trailing behind Abhiraj.

Both were sitting in the living room. Abhiraj was busy on the phone and Adhya was lost in her thoughts. After some time he put the phone beside him and shifted his complete attention on Adhya. He noticed all the emotions that came across her face.

"Are you fine?" He asked. That made her come out of her thoughts and nodded her head yes. The frown clear on her face. 

"Is your stomach paining?" He asked. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Then she realised that he is asking about her period cramps. She bowed her head down in embarrassment. Blood rushed on her face, making her red in shyness. She shook her head, still looking down.

"I need verbal answer, Amore." Abhiraj commanded in a dominant voice.

[Love]

"N..No." Adhya shuttered.

"Are you lying to me?" He asked in a dangerously calm voice.

"Ahhhhhhh" She cried out in pain from her period cramps. She rarely has them.

Abhiraj stood up from the couch and scooped her in his arms. Her hands immediately went around his neck.

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?" Adhya shrieked.

[What are you doing?]

"Neeche utaariye mujhe." She pleaded, hitting his chest, but he just ignored her.

[Put me down.]

He took her to his room and lay her down on the bed. He went and brought a painkiller for her period cramps. He gave them to her with water and ordered her to swallow them.

"Abhiraj yeh thik nahi hai." She said in a meek voice after swallowing the pain killers. He heard her but chose to ignore that.

[Abhiraj this is not right.]

"AAP SUNTE KYUN NAHI HAI MERI BAAT?" She yelled out in frustration. His become dark hearing her yelling. His aura screamed danger.

[Why don't you hear me.]