CHAPTER 3

Adhya's POV:

I am on my way to Rajasthan. I was thinking about Anjali. She hasn't called me.

I am worried about her. What if something happened to her, or what if her family members didn't allow her to do an internship?

I was thinking. My phone started ringing. It's her, Anjali.

"Hello. Why haven't you called me? I was so worried. Has something happened to you? Say something." I asked her. "Calm down baby mama, calm down." she said.

AT RAJASTHAN PALACE:

Anjali's POV:

I was talking with Adhya. "Calm down baby mama, calm down." I said. "How can I calm down hmm tell me." she said.

"Actually, you know I was nervous about the internship. I have to ask Abhiraj Bhai for the permission. I was so nervous and engrossed in the whole permission for internship thing that I forget to call you. I am so sorry. I will never do this again, I promise. Please forgive me, baby mama. Please." I said.

"Okay, fine. Do not start your emotional drama. I forgave you. But this is last time. If you do this next time, I will not forgive you." she said.

"So, did you get the permission?" she asked.

"Yes, I got the permission!" I squealed. 

"Oh my god. I can't believe. I am so happy." she said.

"Okay, now by. Take care and do nothing like this again. I love you." she said.

"I love you too, baby. You too take care. By." I said and cut the call.

I was just standing up from bed when Chachi [Aunt] barged into my room. "Who were you talking to? Hmm, tell me. Oh, do not I know. You were talking to your boyfriend right. I knew it you were having an affair. That's why you wanted to go to Royal Hospital right. Is he a doctor? Do not tell me. I am going to tell this to Rajmata." she said and left the room.

O my god. What is she going to do? I know for sure that it will not be good. I hate her. She was always jealous of mom and her daughter of me.

Abhiraj's POV:

As I entered the palace. I went to the living room where Dadi was sitting on the couch reading some tabloids.

Just as I was entering the living room, I saw a fuming Chachi [Aunt] with god knows what new drama.

"Here you are busy and there your granddaughter is having an affair with a lowlife doctor." Chachi said.

"What are you saying? My granddaughter will never do that." Dadi said in a firm voice.

"What are you saying Chachi?" I asked Chachi. "Oh, you are also here. Let me tell you, your innocent sister was talking with her boyfriend and saying to him, 'I love you, baby. Take care and see you soon' Do you even know that." she said in a taunting tone.

I was seeing red when she completed that bloody sentence. "ANJALI. ANJALI. COME DOWNSTAIRS. NOW." I shouted, calling her downstairs.

She was downstairs in the next minute. She was also shivering in fear. "Ji Bhai." [Yes, Brother] she said. "Is it true what your Chachi is saying?" I asked her through gritted teeth. I was so fucking angry.

"No Bhai. It's not true-" she was saying. "Of course you will say no. Who would say yes they are having an affair? But I know you were talking with your boyfriend and saying I love you to him." Chachi said cutting Anjali mid sentence.

"Bhai she isn't lying, but I was talking to my best friend Adhya. I don't have any boyfriend. I swear on you Bhai." she said crying. "You can call her Bhai. She knows everything about me. You can ask her." she said, still crying silently.