CHAPTER 21

My clothes are already here, as they kept my bag in the corner

My clothes are already here, as they kept my bag in the corner. I stood up and went to take my clothes to change. But Abhiraj stopped me appearing in front of me and what he said made my blood runs cold;

"Where are you going, my little wife? It's our wedding night."

I let out a humourless laugh after I gain stability over my senses.

"Wedding Night? I thought you were a better person, but guess what, I underestimated you to be like your sister. But in reality, you are far from a better person. YOU ARE A MONSTER WHO SNATCH AWAY MY FREEDOM FROM ME. You forced me to marry you. You threatened to harm my family. And after doing all this you have the guts to ask about what, a fucking wedding night!!"

I went towards him maintaining a cold and neutral experession on my face and look at him dead in the eyes.

"Do you think I am your puppet after you married me forcefully? Then let me clear this, I do not believe in this marriage. This marriage means nothing to me. And I will never submit to you, Mr. Abhiraj Singh Rathore." I yelled out. He looked shocked at my outburst.

I took my clothes and stormed off into the restroom. I breakdown crying. I wish, I had not answered that call then I would not have to see this day.

"Why can't I live a normal life? WHY?" I asked to myself.

I sobbed hard pulling my kness to my chest and wrap my arms around myself.

After sometime I stood up and went to the mirror. The girl in the mirror look nothing like the Adhya I was before. She has a dull face and dark circles around her eyes. Her eyes red with crying, filled with so many emotions; Sadness, fear, anger, misery and... pain.

I changed into my sky blue PJs. Don't tell anybody but I haven't wore a bra inside the top as it is very uncomfortable to sleep wearing it.😁😉

I opened the bathroom door only to see the room empty

I opened the bathroom door only to see the room empty. Maybe he left after what I told him.

Sleep consume me the minute I lay in the comfy soft bed. Maybe me marrying Abhiraj isn't that bad.