CHAPTER 2

Abhiraj's POV:

A man was sitting in a luxurious office doing work on an APPLE Laptop

A man was sitting in a luxurious office doing work on an APPLE Laptop. He was a very handsome wearing a navy blue three-piece ARMANI suit. He was working when his secretary knocked on his door. 

"Come in." he said. His voice emotionless and hard. I looked up. 

"Sir, these are the files you wanted to see" my secretary said, giving me flirtatious look. She was wearing a tight shirt with first two buttons open and a black skirt too tight with black pumps. She disgusted me. I hate those types of women. How can she go wearing like this and betting her eyelashes in front of any rich man? They just want money and power that's why I never involved myself in them. 

"Put them on the table and If you do not wear decent clothes do not dare to step in my office." I said. 

"Ye.. yes sir." she replied with her eyes down in shame. 

"Now, GET OUT BEFORE I FIRE YOU." I shouted. She was out of my cabin in the next second in fear. They should fear me. After all, I am the Leader of Underworld and Future King Of Rajasthan. My father was going to give me throne on my 26th birthday, which is next week.

My phone started ringing. 

"What" I answered in a stern and hard voice. 

"Bhai I am Anjali." the caller answered. It's Anjali, my little sister. 

"Oh Anjali, I didn't see the caller's name." I said in a soft voice. 

"It's ok Bhai. I uh wanted to ask you something." she said. 

"Yes, what do you want to ask?" I asked her. 

"Um Bhai, you know I wanted to become a doctor right. Uh, I got an internship letter from our Royal Rajasthan Hospital. I wanted to join please Bhai. I asked nothing from you. Please Bhai please say yes." she pleaded. How can I say no to Anjali? She always wanted to become a doctor. 

"Okay, fine. But I have few conditions. If you agree, then I will give you my permission." I said. 

"Ok Bhai. What are the conditions?" she said. 

"There will a female guard with you. Wherever you go, she will be with you. If you agree, then it's a yes." I said. 

"Okay, Bhai." she said. 

"Okay then. Do you want anything else?" I asked her. 

"No Bhai. I just wanted to ask for your permission." she said. 

"Okay then by." I said and cut the call.

AFTER 1 HOUR

I was working on a file when my phone started ringing. It's my Right-Hand man and my brother Veer. 

"Yes, veer?" I asked while answering the call. 

"Bhai, there is a new gang in town." he said.