CHAPTER 16

First of all, please go and vote on all the CHAPTERS if you haven't till now. Silent readers you to please at least Vote. I am very disappointed in you guys; you haven't Voted on all the chapters.😔😔 It's shameful, there are 300+ reads but barely 50 votes on each chapter. I am very hurt. 😭😭But I have updated for the readers who actually Vote and Comment on every CHAPTER. Thank you very much for your support guys.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

A girl was sitting in a corner of a dark cell. The cell was very dark. She can't see anything around her, but she can hear clearly. 

She was shivering very badly

She was shivering very badly. Her clothes were ripped and worn out. There were bruises on her arms and legs. A blue bruise had formed on her face. It looks like someone had punched her in the face. Her nose was broken. 

Swiftly, the cell door opened, and a man came inside. He gave her a sickly smile. He came and stood near her. He started beating her. He slapped her, kicked her on her side. A crack sounded when he hit her ribs. It seems one of her rib got broken. The man started laughing evilly.

"See, this is what you deserve, getting beaten. You are a pathetic girl. You are nothing but an abomination. You should fucking die. Your family would never accept a girl like you. A slut. Let's see if you are of some good use or not." He said cruelly, still beating her.

The man tied her hands to the rope attached to the wall. He ripped her all clothes. She was naked and helpless. She started thrashing around and screaming.

"Please stop. Please don't do this. What have I ever done to you?" The girl cried out.

"You didn't, but your family did." The man said, taking off his clothes.

"My family will never do something like that." The girl said, pushing on his chest to stop him.

"Not your fake family slut, your actual family." He said and punched me on the face real hard.

I started losing my consciousness, but before he could do anything, the door burst open and then everything went black.

Adhya woke up from the nightmare. She was sweating badly. This is the first nightmare in a month. Adhya thought.

Adhya noticed her unfamiliar surroundings. She was not in the guest room. This was an unknown room. It was a royal room, but bigger than the guest room she was living. Where is she? Who brought her here? Abhiraj.