CHAPTER 4

Adhya's POV:

There was a message on my phone. It's from an unknown number. It reads, 'There will be a phone call asking if your best friend Anjali has a boyfriend? You just have to make up a story and say yes. For this, you will get 10 Lakhs.' I was angry after reading the text.

And exactly after 5 minutes there was a phone call. It was a Private Number.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked while answering the call.

"Are you Adhya?" Someone asked from other side of the phone. It was a man. His voice was soft yet firm.

"Uh, Yes I am. May I know to whom I am talking?" I questioned.

"I am Abhiraj Singh Rathore. I am Anjali's older brother." He answered.

"Oh. Why did you call me?" I asked. My voice full of confusion.

"I want to ask you something about Anjali." He said.

"Okay, you can ask. I wouldn't mind telling you. After all, you are her brother." I said. Of course he was her older brother. I thought he was talking about internship. But he proved me wrong.

"Does she have any boyfriend?" He asked me. How dare he? How can he talk like this about his own sister? Then I remembered the text and instantly knew it was her Chachi. I know because Anjali had told me about her brother. The phone must be on speaker.

"WHAT? May I know who is asking?" I asked, gritting my teeth. I was so fucking angry.

"What do you mean?" Abhiraj Rathore asked in a confused tone.

"By what I know about you and what I have heard about you from Anjali, you aren't the one to question your sister's character. So, I guess that it's her Chachi, and the phone is on speaker. Let me tell you Mrs. Ragini Rathore that she doesn't have a boyfriend. She isn't those types of girl who put her family in shame. She doesn't even talk to any boys. And yeah, next time do not offer me money to betray my best friend. Not everybody is like you." I said and cut the call.

I was really so angry. It's still two hours till I reach Rajasthan.

AFTER 1 HOUR

Oh God. I am regretting whatever I have said. It doesn't mean I have regret for saying those words to that person, but what will they think.

That I am an ill-mannered girl. I really shouldn't have said it like that. I should apologise. Yeah, I should.

After 5 minutes, I am really nervous. I don't know why. It's not like its first time I am talking to a guy. But its first time I am talking to the future king of Rajasthan.

I dialed the first number on my dialed list. It's ringing.

"Hello." Mr. Future King answered in a hard tone.

"Um He.. Hello Mr. Futu.. I mean Mr. Rathore. I am Adhya." I said shuttering.

"Yes, Ms. Adhya." he said. His voice hard but I am not sure if I amused him.

"You see, Mr. Ratho-" he cut me off.

"Abhiraj" he said.

"What?" I asked in a confusing tone. What does he mean?

"Call me Abhiraj." he said amused.

"Okay. Abhiraj I uh wanted to apologise for my outburst an hour ago. I was furious when that message came. And when you asked about the boyfriend thing. I completely sorry. I am really-" he again cut me mid-sentence. Ugh.

"You have nothing to apologise. It's okay, Ms. Adhya. But I am quite impressed about what you said." he said.

"I know you all will think what type of girl I am. I do not even know to respect eld-" he again cut me off. Oh God.

"I am not thinking anythi-" I cut him off.

"Stop interrupting me in between." I complained.

"Okay fine, I will not interrupt you." he said and the next thing I know is....

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

He chuckled.

HE FUCKING CHUCKLED.

I don't even know if he could smile and HE FUCKING CHUCKLED.

And god it was the most pleasant thing I have ever heard.

Adhya what the heck are you even thinking. My brain said.

She is thinking what I am thinking. My heart said.

You can't think. It's my work. My brain said.

You can't te- I cut them both.

"Oh, shut up." I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I wasn't talking to you. I am really sorry." I said.

"Oh, it's okay." he said.

"I once again apologise whatever happened an hour ago. It was all because of me." I said.

"Like I said before, you have nothing to apologise. You have done nothing wrong. Okay, you have no reason to be sorry." he said.

"Okay fine last time sorry. Now I have to go." I said and cut the call.

AT RAJASTHAN

Abhiraj's POV:

As the line went dead, a current passed through me. As if she has woken up my deepest and darkest desires. I look down to see I am hard.

She is doing this just by talking. What will happen when she will be in front of me?

God, I need a cold shower.

I was thinking while taking a shower she could make me hard just by talking. What will happen when she will be on my bed moaning my name?

Ugh, I am hard again. Again cold shower.

I doze off think about Adhya.

GET READY MS. AADHYA. YOU ARE SOON GOING TO BE MINE.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SO HOW WAS THE CHAPTER. DO LET ME KNOW.

THEY TALKED FOR THE FIRST TIME. 

DON'T WORRY AFTER ONE OR TWO CHAPTERS THEY ARE GOING TO MEET.

PLEASE DO NOT BE A SILENT READER. IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENTS. 

SO, I KNOW THAT YOU LIKE THE STORY.

VOTE || COMMENT || FOLLOW