CHAPTER 18

AT POYAL PALACE:

AT POYAL PALACE:

Preparations were going on for the Coronation of the King again. The palace was looking soo beautiful. After what transpired last time, the security was extremely high. Guards were in every corner of the Palace. 

They were keeping their eyes on everyone who was looking dubious to them. The helpers were in more hustle than before. The people living in the Palace were also in a rush. They were deciding their outfits. What to wear? And everything. 

But there was only one person who was sitting in her bed with worry written all over her face. She was clutching her phone very tightly. Her phone started ringing.

"Hello." She greeted in a haste, to the person on the other side.

"What happened? Is something troubling you? You can tell me." The person on the other side was none other than Dev, and he was talking to Anjali.

"I can't locate Adhya. I don't know where she is. She is not picking up any calls. Her phone is switched off. She is not at her apartment. God knows where she is. I am so worried about her. She is not like this. Something is off. Please, can you do something?" Anjali sighed, voicing out her worries. 

"Are you sure? Maybe she is disturbed with what took place in the Palace the other day and doesn't want to talk to you." Dev suggested her.

"I am one-hundred percent sure. Even if she is upset, she would never switch off her phone. I know her." Anjali replied, pacing in her room.

"Okay, don't worry. I will try to find her." Dev said.

"Dev, do you trust me? After-"

"Of course, I trust you. Those bullshit photos can't make me leave you, love. There is someone who doesn't want two powerful families to join. Don't fret about those petty things." Dev assured her. 

How can he leave his love? He thought. 

"Are you coming to Coronation?" Anjali asks Dev.

"Hmm." Dev replied.

"Have you had breakfast?" She asked, concerned about his health.

"Hmm." Dev again replied, amused at her questions.

"Love, you are behaving like my wife. Though you will be a wonderful wife." Dev teased.

"Wh....What?" Anjali shuttered, her face red with teasing. He chuckled at her shyness.

"Aap bohot bure hai." Anjali complained, pouting like a child.

[You are very bad.]

He started laughing at her complain.

"Jaaiye, mai aapse baat nahi karungi." She said with a huff. 

[Go, I will not talk to you.]