CHAPTER 9

Abhiraj's POV:

I went inside my room. There lay my sunshine with a dull and pale face clad in a blue salwaar suit. [Picture Above ↑]

"What did the doctor said?" I asked Anjali, who is sitting beside Adhya.

"Doctor had pulled out the glass and stitched her wound. She lost blood, that's why she is unconscious. She will feel weak when she will wake up. And if she doesn't wake up in the next 24 hours, we have to take her to hospital. Doctor had prescribed some medicines. I have sent a servant to bring them."  Anjali said with a sigh.

"What about your other friend?" I asked.

"Oh Raina. Veer Bhaisa had gone to drop her off to her house." Anjali said.

"Hmm. Okay, Anjali. You can go now. I am here with her." I said Anjali going towards closet to bring my clothes and went towards the bathroom. 

"Bhaisa, she is a gem. Never let her go or hurt her." Anjali warned me when I was about to enter bathroom and left. Thinking about what she said, I entered the bathroom. She surely is a gem.

I get into the shower after I took off my clothes. The cold water cascade down my back. Thinking about everything that happened today, I realised that she cares about me. But what if something had happened to her? I know it was meant for me. But if she is going to stay with me, this is nothing. I can't let anything happened to her. But I am selfish, I can't let her go.

I finished taking shower and went out. I wore my clothes and exit bathroom.

How can someone be so beautiful even in simple clothes? Do not worry love, I will let no one harm you. I will always protect you.

YOU ARE A PART OF ME.

AND A PART CAN'T BE SEPERATED.

YOU ARE THE SOUL THAT LIVES IN ME.

YOU ARE THE BLOOD THAT FLOWS IN MY BODY.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CALMS MY DEMONS.

YOU ARE MY SANITY.

YOU ARE MY PEACE.

AND YOU ARE MINE, ALL MINE.

I AM NEVER LETTING YOU GO. NEVER. 

NOT EVEN DEATH CAN DO US APART.

I went to couch to sleep. There is going to be lots of drama tomorrow. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. With that, I closed my eyes and slept thinking about my sunshine.

Unknown's POV:

A man was talking on a phone.

"What happened? Is he dead?" I asked to the person on the other side of the phone in an impatient voice.

"N....no Si..sir. So.. some...somebody saved him." The person said in a scared voice.

"WHAT? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?" I yelled. How is that possible? It was a full proof plan.

"Si.. sir a girl saved him." The person said. A girl.

"Get all the information on the girl." I ordered him and cut the call.

This game is going to be very interesting. This time Abhiraj, you will lose and I will make sure of it. I thought evilly.

Adhya's POV:

I am in a room. It is black. Everything around me is black. I am running and running, but there is no end.

What is happening to me? Where am I? Ugh, the last thing I remember is pushing Abhiraj and the chandelier fell. A searing pain went through my arm and then everything went black.

I am running. Suddenly, there was a light at the end. I ran towards the light. But it is fading. And then there was a hand from the light. I immediately hold on to that hand. When I touched it, a current passed through me. But it made me feel safe. I grasp it tightly and it pulled me out of darkness.

I sat up with a gasp. I looked around me. I was in an unfamiliar room. Whose room is this? I saw on the couch there was a man sleeping.

He is Abhiraj. What is he doing here? Is this his room? I guess. The room looks manly.
It's dark. Most of the room is dark.

Why am I in his room? Why is he sleeping on the couch? I should be in my room. And then everything came crashing down. The chandelier. Oh God! Somebody wants to kill him.

I panicked. The accident. Mom and Dad. Oh god!  I completely forgot about that. I am not even a good daughter. I sob escaped my mouth. It woke Abhiraj.

He got up and came to me. His eyes held concerned.

"Hey, why are you crying? Shh shh baby nothing happened to you. Everything is fine." Abhiraj said in a gentle voice like he is talking to a baby.

"NO, nothing is fine. My parents, they had an accident. I have to go." I said panicking trying to get up but when I moved my right arm a excruciating pain went through my arm.

"Ahhhh" I yelled in pain. My right arm is bandaged.

"Adhya, calm down. Your parents are fine. They called when you were unconscious. Anjali talked with them. It was just a little accident. Nothing harmful. They are fine. Don't worry." He said calming me down a little.

"Promise?" I said.

"I promise nothing happened to them. Now tell me what happened at the party?" he asked in a serious tone.

"I just finished talking with mom and was coming downstairs. But then I saw a man. He was loosening the chain of the chandelier. When I saw who was under the chandelier, it was you. Somebody wants to kill you." I said.

"Okay. Your arm is fine. The doctor said you have to take care of it. You can't move it. Be careful with your arm. As you can't manage it all alone, I have decided that you will stay here till then." Abhiraj said in strict tone.

"No Abhiraj, it's unnecessary." I said hoping he would let me go.

"No, you are not going anywhere." Abhiraj ordered.

"list-" I was saying, but he cut me off.

"You. Are. Going. To. Stay. Here." he said in warning tone.

"Lay down. I am going to bring breakfast for you. You haven't eaten since last night." he said and left.

Oh God! I can't stay here. I will go berserk if I stay here.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

SO HOW WAS THE CHAPTER.

I AM SORRY I WAS NOT ABLE TO UPDATE.

MY EXAMS ARE COMING.

SO, I WILL UPDATE WHENEVER I GET TIME. BUT I WILL SURELY UPDATE.

THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE AND SUPPORT.

IF YOU LIKE IT DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK THE STAR BUTTON.

Love,
Alina Miller.

VOTE || COMMENT || FOLLOW