CHAPTER 14

Two days passed by with Adhya ignoring Abhiraj. Abhiraj was a little agitated with Adhya's ignorance. It was the day the Rathore's were expecting Chauhans', coming to see Anjali. Rajmata was personally going through all the arrangements. She wanted everything to be perfect. After all, it was a question of Rathore's reputation. Everything was running smoothly. 

Anjali entrusted Adhya with the responsibility of getting herself ready. Anjali and Adhya were getting ready in Anjali's room. Adhya was doing Anjali's makeup after completing hers'. Both were looking gorgeous in their respective traditional outfits.

 Both were looking gorgeous in their respective traditional outfits

Adhya's Outfit

Anjali's Outfit

Anjali's Outfit

They were clicking their pictures when a servant came to inform them about the arrival of the Chauhans'. So, Adhya did Anjali's veil. 

[According to Rajasthani culture, it was mandatory for women to have a veil covering their face till neck. But in this modern era, some families still follow the Veil tradition.]

Sujata Aunty came to take Anjali with her. 

"Beti, tum bhi chalo." Sujata Aunty suggested, in her motherly tone. She really is a wonderful woman and a mother as well. She never let me miss my home. 

[Child, You also come.]

"Okay Aunty, you both go. I have to make a phone call." I replied to Aunty.

"Thik hai beti." Aunty said and left the room with Anjali.

[Okay, Child.]

After finishing the call, I made my way to the living room, where everybody was seated.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Abhiraj was sitting with everyone in the living room. Chauhans' were already there. Their Son and Future Heir of Chauhans', Dev Singh Chauhan and Abhiraj were close friends. They went to school and College together. But then, they parted ways to handle their own family businesses. The Chauhans' are also an old allies of The Royal Mafia. They were the second most powerful family in India. As first are the Rathores'.