💕

" Aage ka kya khyaal hai? ", Kashaf's tayi ammi asked as she gave her apples to cut.

(What have you thought about your future?)

" Kis bare mein? "

(In what sense?)

It has been 2 weeks since she graduated the college with her degree in Finance. And the last two months of Sanam's iddat has been completed two days ago. Now things have started to come back on track and a few of the proposals have started to come for her, which were of course denied.

Kashaf's belief on love and loyalty has started to build up and of course the contribution was of Arshad who would solve her queries with his words. That man had the way with words, they made sense to her only if he spoke them. They were deep and meaningful and so beautiful.

" Office join karne ke bare mein aur shadi ke bare mein. ", Tayi ammi wiggled her brows at the last words.

(About joining office and your marriage.)

" Tayi ammi!!! "

" Kya? Kab tak Turkish series ko dekhkar heart eyes bnati rahogi? Tumhe pata hai Arshad mujhse aakr complain karta hai. "

(What? How long will you make those heart eyes at turkish series? You know Arshad comes and complains to me.)

" Aaj aapko kya hua hai? Ab nahi karna hai maine unse kuch share. Sab aake bol dete hain. "

(What has happened to you today? I will not share anything with him from now on. Comes and tell eveything.)

" Kuch nahi bss tumhari ammi se baat karne ki soch rahi thi. ", she spoke ignoring the last bits of her muttering.

(Nothing, just thinking to talk with your mother.)

" Kis bare mein? "

(About what?)

" Tumhari shadi ke bare mein. "

(About your marriage.)

" Abhi se? "

(Now only?)

" Toh kya 50 saal baad karogi shadi? "

(So what, would you marry after 50 years?)

" Maine aisa kab kaha... "

(When did I say this..)

" Tumne haan bhi nahi kaha hai.. "

(You didn't said yes either..)

...

" Kashaf ise rehedo, yeh mai kr lungi. "

(Kashaf leave it, I will do this.)

Kashaf just shook her head, making her mother sit beside Sanam Khala, who was giving milk to Umair while carrying a sleepy Sara in her arms.

" Amma, tassali se bethein. Thoda kaam mujhe bhi karne dein, varna Sarwat bhabhi kahengi ki Kashaf kuch nahi krti hai. "

(Mother, sit down calmly. Let me do something, otherwise Sarwat bhabhi would say that Kashaf does not do anything.)

Kashaf jokingly winked at Sarwat, who just shook her head at her sister-in-law.

" Ab Sarwat apni hone wali devrani ko nhi bolegi toh aur kisko bolegi? "