❄ {bonus}

Taking off the duppata off her neck, Fariah moved towards the small cot and picked up the small body from it and placed her on her hip.

The bubbly little Wafaah looked at her mother with her silvery-blackish orbs that she inherited from her father and gurgled, her small fingers caught her mother's chin. Fariah rubbed her chin on little one's nose before moving towards the bed and laying her down.

She picked her phone and layed down beside her daughter.

" Baba ki yaad aa rahi hai meri gudiya ko? Baba ko call karte hai. "
She dialled Azaan and put it on the speaker.

(" My doll is missing her baba? Come lets call him. ")

" Hello? "

" Kb tak aayenge aap Azaan? "

(" When will you come back Azaan? ")

" Pta nahi Fariah, shayad kal raat tak hi aun, subah ki flight nahi mil rahi yaar. "

(" I Don't know Fariyah, maybe tomorrow night, I am not getting morning flight. "

Fariah glanced at wafaah, who looked at her mother and gurgled, a small drool escaping her lips.

" Ab toh wafaah bhi apne baba ko miss kar rahi hai janaab. "

(" Now wafaah is also missing her baba, mister. ")

" Wafaah ke baba usse bhot zyada miss kar rahe hain madam. Manogi nahi Fariah mera kaam mein yahan bilkul bhi mann nahi lag raha hai. Only I know how I have spent these two weeks away from you two. Trips pe jaane ki aadat to pehle bhi thi. Saal mein ek baar to chakkar lgana hi pdhta tha. Lekin ab dil nahi karta tum dono ko chodkar jaane ka. "

(" Wafaah's baba is also missing her much, madam. You won't believe Fariah I wasn't feeling like working here these past two weeks.  There was also the habit of going to trips. Had to go round once a year.  But now my heart does not leave you two. ")

" Haan toh fir ab jaldi aayein, jaisi hi flight mile. Mujhe bhi accha nahi lag raha aapke bina yahaan. "

(" Yes, then come soon, as soon as the flight is available.  I also don't like it without you here. ")

" Jaisi hi flight milti hai, main aata hun. Tum wafaah ko sula do, hum dono thori der mein baat karenge. "

(" As soon as I get a flight, I will come.  Make Wafaah sleep, both of us will talk in a while. ")

" Haan, chalein main isse feed kara kar sula deti hun. "

(" Yeah, I will feed her and make her sleep. ")

" Hmm. Goodnight bacchey. "

Wafaah just blinked her eyes turning her face away from the screen.

The call ended and Fariah picked her small body in her arms, feeding her before putting the little one to the sleep.

Laying her down on the mattress, she walked to the wardrobe and pick out a navy t-shirt of Azaan. Taking off her kurta she changed into his t-shirt, letting it fall over the black salwar she was wearing.