💠

Aisa kyun hota hai

Tere jaane ke baad

Lagta hai haathon mein

Reh gaye tere haath

Her heart was beating at a pace that it was ready to come out her chest. Her hand still tingled with the traces of his hand .

Yesterday she was close so to him, too close to feel his cold breath on herself, again. He had held her hand. With a giddy yet hopeful smile, she slept, hugging her hand to her chest.

And now he stood there again drinking the tea, she made. He was not staring at her, like always, and she missed the subtle glances, the closeness that they used to share, even if it was holding hands or just the late night chats on coffee. Oh, how she missed him .

" Adaah, aapko ammi aur taayi ammi bula rahi hai, bi jaan ke kamre mein. ", Nadia said her hand gently caressing her sister's shoulder. Nadia could see how Adaah was stealing glances at him. (Adaah, ammi and tayi Ammi are calling you in Bi Jaan's room.)

" Pr mujhe kyu, koi baat ho gyi kya ? ", Adaah questioned, her face holding the expression of confusion . (Why me, is there anything wrong?)

Nadia just shook her head, urging her sister to go, even though her heart knew the girl would be devastated after hearing the words that would be said in the room .

--

Aapne bulaya ammi, tayi ammi?  ", she curiously asked .Her eyes flickering between the two nervous looking ladies. Her bi jaan was sitting on the bed beside her daughter-in-laws, who was  looking anything but calm. (You called ammi, tayi Ammi?)

" Bi jaan? ", she asked the older lady. Bi jaan just nooded at her and patted the space in front of. Nodding with a small smile ,she sat at the place she was asked too .

" Beta, hume aapse kuch bhot zaroori baat krni thi, aap pehle suniya fir react kijiyega. ", her ammi said and tayi ammi patted her left hand, the diamond ring shining, the ring given by her tayi aami on the day of her engagement. The ring she often look at remembering the small engagement party.(Beta, we had to talk to you about something very important, you will first listen then react.)

 Adaah nodded, she never reacted hastely, they knew that, then why are they asking her specifically ?

" Beta accident ko ek maheene se bhi zyada ho gya hai, uski halat me koi farak nhi aaya hai. Tum apne aapko uske intezaar me bhot azeeyat de rahi ho. Humse tumhari yeh haalat bardash nahi hoti, hum apni gudiya ko itna pareshan nahi dekh sakte. Kab tak intezaar krogi uska, tumhara dard humse ab dekha nahi jaata hai. "

(Child, it has been more than month since accident, his condition has not improved. You are tormenting yourself by waiting for him. We can't stand your condition, we can't see our doll so upset. How long will you wait, we can't see you in this much pain.)

"Humne tumhe yaha isiliye bulaya hai kyunki hum chahate hai ki tum ab Zahid ka intezaar mat kro. Khudko is rishte se azaad krdo jiska, use kuch bhi yaad nhi hai. Beta me smjhti hun magni hui thi tum dono, tum uska intezaar kr rhi ho, par pta nahi kb uski memory wapas ayegi. ", few tears escaped from her tayi ammi's eyes as she spoke about her son. Her mother nodding at her.

(We have called you here because we want you to not wait for Zahid now. Free yourself from this relationship, he doesn't remember anything. Child, I understand you both were engaged, you are waiting for her, but we don't know when his memory will come back.)