❄F&A✔

The wind was blowing like every day. They were playing with wind chimes like every day. The birds were singing and chirping like every day. But she was not the same, like every day. She has changed. The deception has changed her. Oh how people change. And take away those pieces of ours, which we have cherished very fondly.

No it wasn't lover's betrayal. No not at all. Her religion and her faith would never allow it. Not even her conscious would ever allow it.

And no it wasn't her husband's betrayal. She does not have one, to be betrayed.

It was the betrayal she has received by the people who had become her family. At least that's what she thought.

A knock made her thoughts to come to a halt and her gaze to shift away from the window. A lady entered, her body clad in jeans and top with a jacket on the top.

" The flight is in two hours, we shall leave. "

" I will be coming in a minute or two. Wait for me will ya?"

The lady just nodded her head and left. The girl dropped down on the floor, as the door closed behind her.

She pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around it, laying her chin between them. Her gaze fixed on the torn pieces of veil strewn across the room. The golden sequins from the red fabric had come undone. They were scattered near her feet.

With a heavy sigh, she clumsily stood up with the help of footboard of the bed in the hotel room, she has been 20 hours in. Moving towards nightstand she pulled out her charger and phone and placed them in her purse along with other things. She has already left her accessories in the room she has lived her last 10 years of her life. There was no time or energy to collect them. They were not needed. She could live without them. She already has her most prized possessions with herself.

Her fingers unconsciously traced the rings in the golden chain which she has took out of her high neck sweater. The rings of her deceased parents. The parents who left her alone with their traces on her. Who left her to face this world as a lonely creature, even when she has many people as her family.

The clock struck 1. She grabbed her small carry bag that had her few pair of clothes and laptop and left the room locking the door behind her. Taking out the phone she checked for any messages before she checked out on the reception and met Zeynep, the girl she has checked in the room with and went out to the awaiting taxi.

" Mehraba. ", the taxi driver greeted as he took he placed the two bags of the ladies in the boot. (Hello.)

" Mehraba. " (Hello.)

" Hadi gidelim. ", she spoke and shifted her gaze out of the window. (Let's go.)

The fall season has started a month and half ago. She would surely miss this country, its capital Ankara. The moments she has spent there with the friends, she has started calling her second family. She hasn't informed them of her departure. She never got the time, as she left hurriedly from there and now she was leaving Istanbul to catch her flight to the country she was born in.

The busy roads started disappearing a bit, as the taxi came to stop outside the International Airport. She helped herself out, taking out the few currency notes and took the bag from the taxi driver who nodded his head and left after taking his money. Zeynep also picked her carry bag and moved beside her.

She looked at the people who gave their last hugs and kisses to their loved ones, who were leaving. With a smile she moved to desk to check-in. It was the first real smile that has graced her lips in last two days.