Nizra, who watched everything happen, stormed off towards Zubia's room, since she has seen Omar leave the same room. She barged in the room towards Fizaah who stood up hearing the door bang.

" Tumhara masla kya hai? Tum Faizal se dur kyu nahi ho jati ho! ", Nizra barked, shoving Fizaah's shoulder. (What is your problem? Why don't you go away from Faizal!)

" Yeh sawal tum apne Faizal se jaakr poocho. ", Zubia said, helping Fizaah up. Zubia was coming from Omar's room after giving the kurta Pajama to Amaan, when she heard Nizra. (Go and ask this question to your Faizal.)

Nizra rolled her eyes.

" Na mehram hai voh tumhara, usse dur raha karo. School mein bhi poore time tum uske peeche rehti thi. Pata nahi kya dikhta hai use tumhare mein. Konsa sa kala jaadu kar rakha hai tumne uspar, btao toh zara. Voh toh masoom hai. (He is your Na-mehram, stay away from him. Even in school, you used to follow him the whole time. I don't know what does he see in you. Which black magic have you done on him, tell me. He is innocent.)

Yeh baat dhyan rakhna Fizaah, Faizal sirf mera hai, sirf mera. Uske kareeb bhi mat aa ---" (Keep in mind Fijah, Faizal is only mine, only mine. Don't even get close to him ---)

A tight slap landed on her face. 

" Na mehram ka lecture use nahi dena chahiye, jo khud na mehramon se chipakti ho. Aur tum school ki baat kar rahi ho. School mein voh khud mere pass aata tha, jabki main usse baat tak nahi karti thi. Jiski wajah se tumne poore school ke saamne mujhe beizzat kiya yeh kehkar ki main ladko ke peeche padti hun, main ek na-pak ladki hun.

Tumhe sharam tak nahi aayi aise alfaaz apni cousin ke baare mein kehte huye. Mera Faizal se koyi taluq nahi hai. Kab samjhogi tum yeh baat. Aaj bhi vo khud mere pass aaya tha na ki main uske pass. Jiske liye tum yaha mujhe firse sunane aayi ho, vo tumhari ratti bhar fikr nahi karta.

Tumhari bullying aur sab logo ki nafrat bhari nigaho ne mera jeena haraam kar diya tha. Tumhara Faizal tab bhi mere pass aane ka ek mauka nahi chodhta tha. Aur tum yaha jisse masoom keh rahi ho, voh hi sabse bada gunahgaar hai. Us jese gande insaan ke pass main aana bhi pasand nahin karungi. "

(The one who clings with na-mehram, should not give lecture about na-mehram. And you are talking about school. At school he would come to me himself, while I would not even talk to him. Because of which you insulted me in front of the whole school, saying that I follow boys, I am an impure girl.

You did not even feel ashamed, saying that about your cousin. I have nothing to do with Faizal. When will you understand this? Even today he himself came to me and not the other way  around. The person for whom you have come here to warn me again, he does not care for you at all.

Your bulling and hateful eyes of everyone had destroyed my life. Your Faizal still did not leave a chance to come to me. And here whom you are saying is innocent, is the biggest culprit. I would not even like to come to a dirty person like him.)

She said as the tear escaped her eye and stormed inside the washroom, leaving a jealous and fuming Nizra behind, who left the room. 

Zubia slumped down on the bed not knowing how to console a crying Fizaah, since Omar was out and she has no idea where he was. And Amaan must have changed and left too. 

...

Fizaah looked at her face in the mirror, her hazel eyes were tearful yet there was satisfaction in them. It was the first time she has stood up for herself. She has remained quiet when those people have questioned her dignity, when the boys of her grade had talked rubbish when she passed by, when the girls would call her names and when her so called cousin has bullied her. She hasn't spoken a word when Faizal has come neared her for not so good reason.