She entered the room where some yellow and green dresses were kept on the bed. There were also a few gifts and baskets beside the bed which her phupho was arranging. Tayi ammi was talking in hushed tone to ammajaan while the some old song played on radio.

" Phupho koyi madad chahiye? ", she asked loudly from behind the lady who was sitting on the couch. (Do you need any help?)

Her phupho gasped, placing her hand on her chest. She was startled.

" Haye Allah ladki, aise peeche se kon aata hai. Dara diya mujhe. " (Oh god girl, who comes like this. You scared me.)

" Maaf karein. Ab nahi karungi. ", she spoke holding her one ear, looking not at all sorry. She knew she will do it again. She can't control her emotions whether its excitement, sadness or happiness. (Sorry, I won't do it again.)

" Haan haan. Chalo jao amma ke paas betho. Unhe tumse kuch baat karni hai. " (Yeah, Got sit with mother. She wants to talk to you.)

Aasma nodded towards her mother, who was sitting in white sharara, her veil on her head and her hand clasped in her tayi ammi's hand.

Ammajaan patted the spot beside her with her free hand beckoning her to sit. Fariah with a smile, went to sit beside them and kissed the clasped hands.

" Kya baat karni hai ammajaan? " (What do want to talk about?)

" Wada karo naraaz nahi hogi. " (Promise you won't be upset.)

" Haan wada. Aapki baat se kabhi naraaz huyi hun? " (Yeah promise. Have I ever got upset by your words?)

Aamna Affan shook her head at her.

" Beta aakhiri faisla aapka hi hoga. ", it was tayi ammi who spoke. (The decision would be yours.)

She looked confused but still nodded.

" Hum aapki shaadi ka soch rahe hain. Haan humein pata hai Kareem se call ke baad shaadi ka zikar karna sahi nahi hai iss waqt, lekin beta shaadi toh zaroori hai na. Aur beta tumhari education bhi poori ho gayi hai, job bhi karti ho settle ho chuki ho. Toh kyun nahi, haina? "

(We were thinking about your marriage. I know it is not right to talk about it after Kareem's call, but marriage is necessary. And you education is completed, you have a job you are settled so why not?)

" Ammajaan abhi toh aayi hun, aap abhi se bhej rahi hain. Mujhe nahi jaana aap logon ko chodhkar. Aur aap badi jaldi hai mujhe bhejne ki. ", she spoke narrowing her eyes at her grandmother, with her chin on her tayi ammi shoulder. (I just came, and you are guys are sending me away. I don't want to leave you guys. And you are eager to send me away.)

" Kisi ko tumhe yahan se bhejne ki jaldi nahi hai. Aur kisne kaha ki tum humein chodhkar ja rahi ho. " (No one is sending you away from her. Who said you are going to leave us?)

" Kyun aap ghar jamayi la rahi hain kya? ", she asked with a serious face, but the naughtiness in her eyes gave away her. (Are are you bringing a resident son-in-law?)

" Shaitaan larki. ", parishey lightly smacked her arm. (Naughty girl.)

" Jab beta ghar ka ho toh ghar jamayi kyun layenge? ", it was Aasma phupho who spoke sitting beside her, making her remove her chin from Parishey's shoulder. (If the son is of this home, why we would bring a resident son-in-law?)