**

She wrapped herself in a bathrobe. The Haldi has taken a few extra minutes to get washed. The golden hue of turmeric has made her skin glow. The glow of a bride. Kabir's confession has eased her heart and now she was fully participating in her functions. Today she has danced with all her cousins and aunts, who afterwards cried seeing the little girl who has grown in front of their eyes, would be starting a new and beautiful chapter of her life.. 

Now as she sat herself in front of her cousins, she knew she would miss them, even they would meet a few times. Raj has already informed what was happening. They have stopped the media. Their power has come in hand. One of a council member, Rashid Qureshi has cornered Singhal's secretary and dragged him to Ajay bhai. The man has refused a few times until he crumbled under the pressure. Apparently the papers of the contract weren't sufficient. 

Everything wasn't lost yet. They still have power in their hands. 

Her phone pinged. 

" Kiara, give me my phone. "

" Why? Mausi ji ne kaha tha aapse ki jeeju se shadi tak milna ya baat nahi karni hai . "  (Aunt told you not to meet or talk to Jeeju till the marriage ceremony.)

The tradition of Hindus is that after Haldi ceremony, the groom and bride are not allowed to met each other. And they should not go out of their houses or rooms.

" Kiara at least let me see what he has texted. "

" Okay, you have two minutes. You have to get ready sis, beauticians would be here in a few minutes. "

" Ok, now give it. "

Kiara passed her the phone and helped their cousin Preeti with jewellery and makeup. 

Aditi snatched her phone and excitedly opened her inbox. 

'Meet me outside your Mahal and you will get your contract, it would be great for the business. '

-Raghav Khatri

Her smile vanished.

Son of the Dog.

'Mind your non-existent business and don't text me again'- Aditi

'Do not show me your attitude, otherwise you would definitely lose those 40 Lakh contract.'

She scoffed. 

Does he really think I would fall in his trap?

She rolled her eyes and called her brother, not wanting to deal with the imbicile today.

" What happened kiddo? "

Ajay was seeing the arrangement of their guest when he recieved the call.

" Bhai, do something about Raghav Khatri. He is spamming my inbox with his non-sense threats."

" What is he saying? ", he muttered, cursing the man. He is going to die today.

" Ordering me to come out of Mahal otherwise we would lose the contract completely. "

As if.

" I'll handle that guy don't you worry. Enjoy yourself. You will not deal with that man anymore. Just text him your favourite curse words, to loose you anger and get ready then. "

" Ohh, I gave him all the fusion of desi and English curses. You just keep him away from me and Kabir, otherwise he would be a dead meet. "

" That I would do. ", he cut the call, ordering his guards to just beat the man or his men if seen anywhere in or near the Mahal.