The girls sat down near the Mehendi artists, as the men roamed around the near stalls, while the two guards stood beside the the ladies keeping an eye on the crowd. 

" Baji, kisi ka naam likhna hai? ", the lady asked making Fizaah look at Zubiya whose ears trned pink. (Sister, should I write someone's name?)

" Amaan. ", the brown eyed just blushed saying his name, making her mian look at the her.

" Yeh itna blush kyu kar rahi hai? ", the man asked making his sister laugh at the them. (Why is she blushing this much?)

" Kuch nahi, bss aapka naam likhwa rahi hain. Aap bhi inka likhwa lein. ", she teased him whose ears turned pink. (Nothing, just getting your name written. You too get her name written.)

Omar sat down on the spare stool and gazed at the surrounding, there was a frown on his face and his eyes had a faraway look in them. 

Fizaah too looked around and then freezed spotting a male, her skin paled and her breathes turned shallow making Zubia shout at her. This caught Omar's attention. He looked at her wide eyed.

" Fizaah, kya hua hai? Idher dekho. ", Omar patted her face frantically. Hearing them all the cousins circled them. Amaan placed his hand on her shoulder to make her stand since the mehendi was done. (Fizaah, What happened? Look here.)

" Fizaah? ", Amaan whispered making her point her finger at the male standing on home decor stall. 

All 10 pairs of eyes went towards the man, standing in dark grey salwar kameez, his dark orbs glancing at the people and materials, while his two friends stood on the either side, passing not so subtle comments at the women passing by. Beside him stood a woman, laughing loudly with her veil carelessly lying on her shoulder. 

It was the couple who damaged her life when she barely got to know what life was. It was the same couple who threatened her dignity, the same people who humiliated her in front of the whole school, resulting her in being homeschooled for two years. 

" Fizaah, vo tumhara kuch nahi bigadh sakte. Tum unhe dekhkar ghabraogi nahi. Tum brave ho, vo tumse kuch nahi keh sakte. ", Omar placed his hands on her shoulders and looked straight in her eyes. Amaan had his arms around both Fizaah and Zubia, who also looked quite shaken up. (Fizaah, they can't do anything to you. You will not panic seeing them. You are brave, they cannot say anything to you.)

" Aur agar kahenge to tum bhi peeche mat rehna. Wese uski naubat nahi ayegi, usse pehle hum nipat lenge un bandaron se. ", Amaan said making the girl smile at him. (And if they say something, do not hold yourself back. By the way, it won't happen, we would deal with these monkeys first.)

" Rehende ese logon ke muh lagna bekaar hoga. ", she said as she regained back her colour and her breathing. (It is useless to speak to them.)

" Kal toh lagna hi padega. ", Adeel muttered making all the five groan. (We have to speak to them tomorrow.)

" Tere muh se hi esi manhoos baatein nikalti kese hai? " (How do such ill-fated things come out of your mouth?)

" Apna talent hai bhai. " (It's talent, brother.)

Because of Saad and Adeel the tension around them vanished. 

" Accha chalo mehendi bhi ho gayi hai tum dono ki, ab iraani chai peeke Ghar chalte hai, late ho raha hai, 10:30 ho rahe hain. Gharwalo ka call aata hi hoga. ", Amaan said. (Well, lets go, since you both have got your mehendi done. Lets go home, after having the Iraani tea. It's already late. It's 10:30. Family would be calling soon.)