Bonus!! (Fizaah&Omar)

The small building was covered in pastels from inside. 

Fizaah ran her hand over the decorations, adjusting the curtains and the small bouquets around the tables. Her brother has organized a party in the Old Age home today. And the decorations were her responsibility while his heavily pregnant wife moved around the hall instructing the workers regarding appetizers and snacks. Her hand clasped in the hold of her 2 year old son.

" Baaji, humne sab logon ko unke kapre de diye hain. Aur Amaan sahib keh rahe hain ki aap Zubia baaji ko ghar le jaayein or taiyaar ho jayein. "

(Baji, we have given their clothes to all the people. And Amaan Sahib is saying that you should take Zubia Baji home and get ready.)

" Thik hai Baba Sahi aap ek baar gifts pr nazar daal lein. "

(Okay Baba Sahi, you should take a look at the gifts once.)

" Jee bilkul. "

(Yes, sure.)

She glanced at Zubia who has sat down with little Aadil playing with her phone. Unconsciously her own palm went to her lower belly where a beautiful life is growing. A life so precious to her and her husband. A tiny human who has not yet come in this world but has become her and Omar's world. Their first baby.

" Zubia, chalo ghar chalein. Taiyaar bhi hona hai. "

(Zubia, let's go home. We have to get ready too.)

" Yaar pehle kehna than na. Main just abhi bethi hun. "

(You should have said early. I just sat down.)

" Sorry darling, but bhai's orders. We have to follow. "

She called Saad, who was going over the list of some surprise with Adeel. He nodded and came to pick his nephew up in his arms, while Adeel was left to look after the arrangements.

" Haan, tum sirf bhai ke hi orders poore karti raha karo. ", Zubia spoke placing her hand on her 7 month belly with the little help of Fizaah. (Yes, you only carry out orders of your brother.)

" Are you sure tumhare twins nahi ho rahe? ", Fizaah asked amusingly, seeing her struggle a little with her belly.

(Are you sure, you guys are not having twins.)

" Kitni baar yehi sawaal karne wali ho tum? " (How many times are you going to ask this question?)

" Jab tak confirm na ho jayein. "

(Till it is not confirmed.)

Fizaah muttered and they settled themselves in the car, with Saad being the driver.

...

" Main sach mein do bacchon ki maa hun. ", Fizaah mumbled loudly, picking up the wet towel from the sofa. (I am really a mother of two.)

" Fizaah humare twins hone wale hain? ", an excited voice heard from the washroom, making her roll her eyes at him and walk to the man who was trimming his beard. (Fizaah, are we having twins?)

" Omar, aap baap banne wale hain, tab bhi bacchon wali harkatein karte hain. ", she spoke glancing at him in the mirror, who has put the trimmer down and has forwarded his arm to make her stand beside him.

(Omar, you are about to become a father, even then you do activities like children.)

She took his arm and cuddled in his side, his hand moving to her sides. He suddenly tickled her, making her break into fit of giggles.

After almost 45 seconds he released his hold on her, making her lean against the marbled counter.

" Dil toh baccha hai ji. "

(Heart is still child.)

She just shook her at him and left the washroom, muttering a ' Sudher Jayein '. (Behave.)

" Aree aur kitna sudhroon? " (How much more should I behave?)

" Jitna sudher sakte hain. ", she said in the singsang voice. (As much as you can.)

He just shook her head and moved to pick his Navy blue button up and Gray slacks, which his wife must have kept for him.

" You sure you are not tired? ", Omar asked, his hand on her covered belly caressing it with his thumb. He leaned into her, placing his chin on her shoulder.

" Haan main thik hun. ", she said and turned her head slightly to kiss his temple. (Yeah, I am alright.)

" Let's go. ", he said placing his hand on her lower back.

...

They entered the Old age home, after the 20 minutes drive. The party was just for people living there. A kind of Annual thingy in the month of August. But this year it was special. New members would become a part of this family. The family of old ones, who have separated from their families and made a family of their own. Who have shared tears of grief and smiles of togetherness.

This was what she has involved herself in since last two weeks, she came to know about her pregnancy. Her Father and husband had forbid her from entering the office. They weren't looking for any stress or any risks.

She has protested one time, but let it slide the next moment, knowing her baby's safety comes first. Now since last weeks, she would come her daily, sometimes with Saad or other times with Adeel. Amaan would constantly visit this place, twice in the month. And Omar would also bring her here.

And now she was surrounded by the 70 or something members of this Family, with the new additions in cribs, wrapped in blankets and giggling. She was in the arms of the man, she loved and will love to hereafter, Insha'Allah. She was surrounded with true laughs and words. The people here were not the wealthy one with diamond embellishments on them. The people here were the one who craved love and affection and have immeasurable love to give.

With a smile she took her husband's arm and steered them towards the cribs where an old couple stood, cooing the baby girl in it.

" I can't wait to hold ours. ", she gave his hand a soft squeeze. He was wishing for their first baby to be a girl.

...

This story comes to a final end. Well a new beginning for them. 

Votes and comments!!

Follow me!!

Love you guys!!

Your trully,

Manya