**

" Kabir, Aditi we don't want you guys to panic. "

" What is happening? ", Kabir as looking at the three man in the room, while Aditi stood with stoic face. 

" Singhals took away the contract and manipulated our people, Abhay Khatri was involved ", Inder said said, his voice hard. He explained how they catched the man.

" You have to be kidding. ", Aditi exclaimed in disbelief.

Abhay Khatri, Ally of Chauhans and Rajputs, the most trusted man of the two Ministers. The Rat who has took the original contract and gave out the fraud one. It has came as a surprise to all of them. Since a long time he has been with the two Families, participating in their political affairs as well as personal matters. Even he has send his son's proposal for Aditi a year ago, which was politely rejected. And the man took it easily. Well not that easy, when they think of that.

" His secretary was the man who had let the goons of Singhals in the ceremony. ", Adiraj singh Chauhan said, who was still not able to believe, that the man who they had trusted this much has deceived them. 

" The news would come out tomorrow. ", Ajay said, as he tried to approach the media people.

" People would have lost their trust on us till then. ", Kabir mumbled.

" We need to confront Abhay this Instant ", Aditi spoke, making their fathers turn their attention to her.

" Aditi, tomorrow is your wedding, we don't want to spoil it. Abhay would try anything to defame us, if we aren't already that is "

" But our people need to understand that it was not our fault "

" They will get it, not now but after the wedding. We told you two because you two need to be cautious. The wedding mood should not get damp. Go back and enjoy yourselves and do not let anyone know what is happening. We have informed our few people to talk to locals and they are on it to make them understand everything. Right now situation is under control. "

" And what about tomorrow, will the situation be in control that time? ", Kabir voice out the question, all the five were thinking of.

" Tomorrow we will handle Abhay and Singhals on our own, you guys will be informed about everything, Raj would inform you two. ", Ajay said and ushered them out. Aditi wanted to protest, but bite back her words, when Kabir gave her a look.

...

" How can they expect us to not panic. The contract was of huge amount. Locals and many other people needed this to give their work some good recognition. They would have been able to earn what they deserve. But now the Singhals would use this contract to sold off their hardwork. Kabir what would happen now? ", Aditi flailed her now dried mehendi clad hands around. 

" You need to calm down first. We haven't lost the battle yet.  "

She looked at him. He is right. They haven't, but for how long. In a few hours or so, the people would be in confidence of Singhals. 

Poverty, Unemployment and indebtness, a vicious circle, which can make a country to crumble down. Unemployement can make a honest person fall in trap of corruption. The corruptive ways of Singhals would surely trap their people, where they would do anything to fill their stomachs. Poverty could make an innocent child a theif. These are the poisons, slowly and  continously spreading in our south asian countries, leaving behind the deranged roots of misery.

Kabir knew what she was thinking, the same thoughts were on his mind too but they have to think carefully before taking any action. Tomorrow is their big day and also a day when they could loose many things, specially their people. They have to trad with caution. But firstly her needs to make her aware of their past. He has to do it now. In a few minutes or so, Rashmi and Kaira would be here take them to the guests.