" Fizaah yeh kesa behaviour hai aapka, party start huye 1 ghante se upar ho gaya aur ghar ke do bacche hi nahi aaye the. ", Saeeda Riswan Khan complained, as Fizaah came beside her. Omar who came a moment later saw it, rubbed his neck. (Fizaah, what kind of behavior is this, the party started over 1 hour ago and the two kids of this house were here.)

" Ammi naraaz na hon. I am sorry, aage se esa nahi hoga. ", Fizaah said, a guilty expression on her face. (Ammi, don't be upset. It won't happen again.)

" Hona bhi nahi chahiye. Chalein aayein, sabse milein. Omar jayein, Aamna aapi bula rahin hain aapko. " (It should not. Come let's meet everyone. Omar you go, Aamna sister is calling you.)

Omar left while Fizaah went to meet the guests. 

...

 " Kahan masroof the aap dono huh. ", Zubia nudged fizaah, who was drinking smoothie. Fizaah choked on it, making Saad beside her pat her back. (Where were you two busy?)

" Kya matlab hai aapka? ", she spoke looking here and there. (What do you mean?)

" Ab anjaan na bano. " (Don't act clueless.)

" Wese kehna padega, tumne muh accha todha hai un dono ka, bandar jese lag rahe hai. Par yeh dono itne khush kyun dikh rahe hai, jaise inki lottery lag gayi ho? ", Zubia added making Fizaah and Saad look at the duo, who were looking too happy to be someone, who got their face smacked, a few hours ago. (I must say, you broke their face well, they are looking like monkeys. But why are they looking this happy, like they got some lottery?)

Adeel who was coming towards them, looked at what they were looking, rolled his eyes at the couple. 

" Kuch acchi cheezon ko dekh lein, dekhien waha Biryani, Paan Thandai, Sheer Khurma yeh sab hai aur aap yaha sadhe huye mutton ko dekh rahe hai. ", he spoke dramatically, with distaste clear on his face. (Take a look at some good things, see that there is biryani, paan thandai, sheer khurma and you are looking at the rotten mutton here.)

This earned the laughter from Aamna phupho, who was beside Adeel. Fizaah and the other joined her too. 

Omar, who was looking at them, smiled at the beautiful sight of her and his mother laughing.

" Kitne khush dikh rahe hai na voh sab. ", Amaan spoke placing is arm around his cousin's shoulder. (How happy they all are looking.)

" Allah inhe ese hi hamesha khush rakhey. " (May Allah keep them happy forever. )

" Ameen. "

...

" Ammi, aap se kuch baat karni thi. " (Mother, I want to talk to you about something.)

It was the time way after Jummah prayer, all the family members were sitting in the lounge, while the T.V. was playing in background. Fizaah was resting her head on her mother's lap, Zubia was sitting beside them, her gaze on the television screen. Amaan and Omar were in some discussion along with the three Elder khan brothers. They were sitting a few seats away from them. 

Safiya, Salima chachi were with Aamna phupho reading Quran in her room. Nizra and Faizal who were sitting on the two seater couch, busy on their phones. Fizaah ignored the two and motion Adeel and Saad to bring Ice-creams and popcorns. 

" Kya baat karni hai beta? ", Saeeda gaze moved away from screen to her daughter, her hands still in her hair. (What do want to talk about?)