Chapter 11

I watched myself in the mirror as a shy maid was braiding my hair into a perfect bun at the nape of my neck, she already coated my eyelashes with black paint, and dressed me up in a breath taking dark red dress with a heart shaped cleavage, which showed elegantly that I am in fact a woman with breasts and I am not shy about it. 

I looked perfect, only my shoes were missing. The maids packed out all my belongings in a walk-in closet, which made me upset because someone put my favorite pair of shoes on the highest shelf. I know I should have asked the maid to help me, but she was even shorter than me.

"Would you like to have these too miss?" she held up a golden earring with red rubies in it, with a matching necklace.

"I think that would be too much for you." Rosalinda appeared in the door eating an apple. She wasn't wearing an elegant dress as I was, just her casual clothes.

"Aren't you going to change?" I turned around in my chair, glaring at her.

"Nah, I am perfectly fine with this one." She took a bite while looking around my room, noticing I already started to pack my belongings in my suitcase. What can I say, I was starting to get a little homesick, and I was missing Beast too.

"The party is starting soon miss, would you like anything else?" asked the maid not looking into my eyes.

"No, thank you for your services." The maid bowed slightly and softly closed the door behind herself.

Standing up, I peaked at Rosalinda who was staring at me, with a mysterious emotion I couldn't put my finger on.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked her sassily while standing in a pose.

"Obviously, you look amazing, but do you plan to dance barefoot?"

"No, you need to help me, I can't reach my shoes." I smiled at her sweetly like the angel I was. Finally, I found a giant who can help me.

Showing her the way, we both walked in the closet. When I first saw it, I only could see the red walls, and the equally red carpet beneath my foot. Honestly it was a little bit too much for me, but I was only a guest, I should be grateful, I'm not sleeping in a hole.

"There." I pointed on the highest shelf above me in the deepness in the little room. There it was, my red high heels, which were almost invisible in its environment. I almost started to laugh, I just completely dressed like my closet, hopefully Rosalinda can still see me.

But as she was reaching above me to get the shoes, the door of the closet suddenly closed. We both looked at it.

"It must have been the wind." She held the pair of heels in her hand and handed it to me.

"Thank you."

Starting to walk back where we came from, I pushed down the door handle, but it didn't move, pushing it down again I started to jerk it in panic.

"Louisa let me try." Being softly pushed away I watched as she did the same what I did 5 seconds ago. Squatting down she looked in the keyhole.

"It's locked." She looked at me, not understanding the situation.

"Someone locked us in."

And that's when I started to feel the walls getting closer to me wanting to crush me to death.

Hi there! Don't forget to vote or comment if you liked it! :) Thank you so much for reading!