Chapter 18

I was freezing cold and in an utterly uncomfortable position on the floor. That's all I knew.

A few minutes ago, I got back my hearing, but I still couldn't open my eyes or move. I was locked in my own body.

Why is Beast not up yet? He can always feel when something is not right. He became such a big boy, I was feeling like a proud parent. I should feed him more that's how he became so tall and handsome.

Speaking of food I am hungry. I should start making breakfast, maybe inviting Mia and telling her about last week's incident. Ohh bacon with fresh egg and bread. It's so strange that freshly baked bread has a crunch on the outside! After a few day it's just soft and stale. Yuck. I never liked that.

Maybe I could ask Rosalinda's opinion about thi-

Wait a minute!

Why is Rosalinda so angry with me? I didn't do anything bad at all. Maybe she could taste that I forgot to put raisins in the last cookie I made? But it was only an accident! She shouldn't be angry with me because of that!

I don't like raisins at all, I think they are disgusting. I only bought it for her. She is strange but I like her the way she is.

But I like grapes, so I don't understand myself. I am strange too.

Why is so cold in here? Did I leave the window open? Or did somebody break in? No Beast would bark if someone is in the house. But where is Beast?

I tried to whistle but I couldn't move my lips in the perfect whistling position.

"Damn it." I thought to myself. I worked so hard to know how to whistle, and now all my work is thrown away into the rubbish.

"Stupid lips" I was angry, but I couldn't hold it for too long, I always liked my lips. They were perfectly plump with a rosy shade. I would say they are very much kissable. I giggled to myself. But I couldn't hear my laugh.

"A lady never shows her teeth when she laughs!" Suddenly my mother's voice bummed through my mind her face appearing with a scowl.

She was always a total bitch, I once saw here laughing and it was a like a geese honking while her teeth were almost jumping out.

"Selfish bitch" I muttered. I always knew that she is fucking with the stable boys when papa was not home. How could she not love papa?

                                                                                            ~*~

"Papa where are you going?" I was holding my pink bunny, while my dad was packing his suitcase.

"I need to go on a business trip Lulu. You will be staying here with your mother, okay?" He had a slight accent, which made him more handsome for the ladies in the city.

"I don't want you to go!" I ran up to him and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.

"I will be home before you know it Lulu and I will buy you a trip gift. How does that sound?" A gift or papa? Hmm I needed to think about it.

"Will you bring me something pink?" I asked him looking up with my big brown eyes, not feeling guilty at all that I choose a present over him.

"Of course, whatever my princess wants!"

                                                                                          ~*~

I regret not choosing him.