Chapter 30

3rd POV

"We are here." Seychelle, one of the twins announced, stepping into the small cabin.

Louisa was already dressed up, laying on her bed, while Flora was reading a book about dried herbs next to her. When the tall woman stepped through the door, she looked up from her book blushing immediately as she saw what the other woman was wearing.

Only a leather bralette was hiding her small breast, as her well-defined abs were showing off, while on her legs were tight leather pants with colorful feathers flying after her, following every move she made.

Seeing the girl blush, Seychelle only had a knowing smile on her face.

Of course, Louisa saw this little interaction between them and tried to hide a smile herself.

The tall woman came closer offering her arms to carry Louisa. The injured girl gratefully took her upon her offer, carefully pealing off the covers. Bending down slightly she let her hold onto her muscled shoulders as she grabbed her under the knees. But Louisa's grip was surprisingly strong on the other woman's shoulder.

"Don't you fucking dare to break her heart." She whispered through her closed teeth the moment the smallest girl hurried to open the door for them.

Seychelle was taken back by the sudden threat from the injured woman in her arms. She could not lie to herself, being interested in the smaller girl would only bring jealousy between her and her sister, who also admired the girl with marks that would only heal physically. So far neither of them made a move, afraid of getting rejected.

Little did they know that Flora's heart was beating faster each time the two was near her, following her with their fiery glances. But sadly, she was still afraid of any physical contact regardless of what her body wanted.

                                                                                        ~*~

"Here, let me help you." Michelle offered her hand to Flora, who was walking a little wobbly down the stairs now that the ship was flowing on the water in one place.

"Thank you." She accepted the strong hand gracefully, trying to hide her blush as the bigger woman followed next to her closely. Her hands were rugged, the skin having hardened by years of sword training, but it still looked somewhat feminine. But it made Flora's belly explode with hundreds of butterflies how gently the woman held her, even if she could have broken her hand easily with one hard squeeze.

Beast, Louisa's huge dog, was running after Rosalinda, who was welcomed by several dock guards. As usually he could charm out dozens of smiles and belly rubs from the Amazon women.

Next came Michelle still holding Flora's hand. Offering a shy smile, she could see the women looking her up and down, trying to figure out what in hell happened to her. The bruises were faint but still visible. Rosalinda, trying to break the tension, introduce her.

"This is Flora, she is going to live with us from now on."

"Hi." Her voice was quiet, feeling awkward with everyone's attention on her.

"Welcome to Lost Island." A small, plump woman walked forward shaking her hand as a greeting. "I hope you will like it here." She had a motherly smile radiating warmness.

"And there comes Louisa." Turning around the small girl was grateful that the attention was finally not on her. Seychelle came down the stairs confidently not even looking tired by the extra weight she was carrying.

The injured girl was unusually pale, sweat forming on her forehead but shuddering with every small breeze.

"I think she has a fever." Seychelle said.