Chapter 7/I.

Mia was nagging my ear for two weeks now and I started to feel annoyed.

"If I say yes will you leave me alone?" I almost yelled at her for being such a pain in the ass. Beast was also growling at her showing of his sharp teeth. He has been growing since I got him, always hungry and wanting to eat he had shown off a little belly, but it was fitting his new and bigger size.

"I just don't want you be at home all the time like an old lady! You will see it's going to be amazing; men are coming from all around the world maybe there's going to be a muscly, strong warrior for me!" She bubbled excitingly getting already wet from the possibilities. "Those are the real gentlemen in bed."

"Hurray it's sounds so good! Seriously Mia I would rather stay home, than see a bunch of small penises." Scrunching up my nose at the idea I took a sip from my tea. We were currently sitting outside under my pavilion enjoying the warm of the sun. "I don't understand why you're so excited about this event anyway, you almost fucked all of them already." I give her a toothy smile as she frowned at my language.

"We both know that's not true Lou! I only fucked half of them!" Hearing this we both started to laugh uncontrollably. "Come please! It's going to be funny!"

Looking at her for a long moment, I gave in with a nod. Squealing like a pig she immediately hugged me, thanking me for a hundred time. "Okay calm down Mia it's not a big deal, I wanted to meet the girls anyway." I said awkwardly in her tight embrace.

Sitting back in her chair she nodded happily while taking a bite from the cake I baked yesterday.

"When are you going to tell Rosalinda about your new protector?" She nodded her head towards my furball. When she first saw him she couldn't believe her eyes, she was scared how will I trick Rosalinda into letting me stay here and keep the little angel at the same time. 

Mia always loved animals and would do anything to save one, so when she saw how goofy my new dog looked with his tongue poking out, she immediately fell in love with him.

"I don't know Mia, I think Rosalinda is starting to get suspicious, she was here three times and every time I said I am busy while the dog was in the kitchen getting distracted." I said sadly. "Next time she would want to come in not just stand in the door."

"Well, you are fucked, but my offer is still available." She smiled gently at me bending down to pet Beast on his head. "Rosalinda is pretty scary when she is angry." She told the dog who looked taken back by the fact that now two humans were talking to him.

Hi there! Don't forget to vote or comment if you liked it! :) Thank you so much for reading!