Chapter 7/II.

Arriving at the Community House there were already several horses and carriages standing on the street. The three-story house was lighted dimly with lampions showing ivies all over the wall and the little path which led to the main entrance. Soft music was playing in the background accompanied with loud chatting and laughing. Walking inside in a not-so-covering yellow dress I smiled confidently knowing what they did not know yet, that no one is going to bring me to bed tonight. My breasts were almost bursting out of the tight corset I choose just for this occasion. When I saw it in my wardrobe, I instantly remembered who I got it from. Once a rich noblewoman from the south wanted me to wear it, and when I did, not only five minutes later I was on the ground being eated out.

All men around me stared at my cleavage with hunger wanting to get a taste of me. A servant offered me some refreshments which I took gladly with a smile and a soft thank you.

Looking around I immediately saw Mia's red hair being held by a muscular man while eating each other's face. Scrunching up my nose in disgust I turned around seeing Hanna sitting on a middle-aged man's lap, laughing like he said the joke of the decade. Next to her was Sasha massaging a young lad's crotch teasingly giving her a sultry look, the poor boy was almost fainting in excitement making it obvious that he was in fact a virgin. I saw the other girls getting occupied, so feeling the need to sit down, I eyed an empty place next to a skinny man, who was drinking alone.

"Excuse me Sir, may I sit down?" I asked him smiling. Facing me he had the ugliest face I have ever seen in my life. His skin was full of old scars and some weird red rash, his eyes were as small as pigs and his hair was greasy and shiny. Yuck. "Well, this is my luck." I thought to myself.

"What does a beauty like you want from me, heh?" He asked me with a 'charming' smile, raising one of his eyebrows. "Sit down on my lap darling, I can assure you it's more comfortable." He winked at me while patting his lap, I could see stains on his armpit as he gestured at me. This was definitely not a good idea. So, thinking quickly and idea came to my mind.

"It depends how much you want to spend on me tonight, good sir." I said innocently already knowing I would say no to his offer and walk away.

His bushy eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "What do you mean? I already payed to get in."

"If you only want to sit and drink then you don't have to, but to touch on of us girls, you need to pay extra." I explained to him politely, already wanting to go.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I've been told I can screw as many whores as I want here for free!" He started to sober up quickly.

"I am sorry but no, have a good night sir." I tried walking away, but he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Wait! How much are you?"

"You don't have that much money I can assure you." I tried to get my hand free, but he was too strong even drunk.

"I am the governor's son, I have money! My friends were just giving me false information. I'm not poor!" He was bulking his pathetic chest out, still holding onto me. "What about 10 gold?" Wow that would be more than enough if he were a woman.

Shaking my head, I told him it's too cheap for me. "Then I would give you 15, how does that sound?" I said no again.

"God woman! What is your cunt of, gold?" Grabbing me suddenly between the legs, I gave a little yelp, trying to get away from him. Squeezing me roughly through my dress, men were laughing around us cheering him on. My anger rise hearing this, I slapped his ugly face with my open palm, ready to kneel where the sun doesn't shine. I started to raise my leg to attack, when-

"What's happening here?" Rosalinda appeared in the large doorway. Everyone suddenly became quiet.

"He is not letting me go, and these idiots are not helping neither!"

Hearing this Rosalinda immediately rushed next to me, pulling the stupid man away by his neck in a swift motion and kicking his knees from behind, sending the drunk man onto the floor. "She said she didn't want to lay with you! No one touches my girls without permission! You understand? This is not a fucking brothel! And now get the hell out of here!" She tossed him forward.

Everyone was watching this tall woman in fear, time froze around us. The man stood up painfully, slowly looking around seeing he got ashamed in front of a crowd. "My father will hear about this you fucking bitch!" He yelled a Rosalinda, who was standing calmly, waiting for him to already leave but hearing the insult she stepped forward which shut the man up immediately.

Thinking about his options he left, glaring at me the whole time like a predator at his prey. When everyone slowly left the small room, Rosalinda let out a deep sight and walked over to me.

"Louisa are you okay?" Rosalinda asked me gently, not coming closer.

"Yes. Thank you for saving him from a brutal nut crack." I joked, looking at her smilingly. Feeling overly emotional I suddenly hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go, so she wouldn't see my tears flowing freely down my cheeks. She hugged me back with a surprising gentleness.

"You are crying, aren't you?"

"No." She let out a deep chuckle, while running her hands up and down on my back in a comforting way.

"You should sleep here tonight, I have a feeling he would wait for you outside. You can go to one of the main bedrooms."

"Thank you, Ros." I inhaled her light perfume mixing with her natural smell, and strangely I felt safe and protected.

"By the way I got a dog." I told her quickly still laying my head on her chest.

"What?!"

Hi there! Don't forget to vote or comment if you liked it! :) Thank you so much for reading!