Chapter 26

Flora's POV

The knife barely touched my skin when the door upstairs had fallen to its pieces. I jumped in fright immediately dropping the blade to the ground, huddling up in the farthest corner.

I forgot everything that woman taught me about protecting myself, not even feeling around to find the knife I watched as three silhouettes made their way down to the cells.

But to my surprise it was not the bald man, in fact there wasn't any men walking down the steps.

"Louisa?" one of the women yelled out glancing around waiting for a response. Walking right in front of me, I could see three little goldish hoops hanging from her ear.

She was the tallest one of the group. The rest followed her closely, looking around expecting an attack. Turning slightly, with the help of that little light that came from the small window, my eyes widened seeing their weapons. In their hands were swords as big as my whole arm, and as sharp as a wolf's teeth.

They were all bloody.

One of them lit a torch holding it above her head.

I tried to breathe soundlessly, but it came out in a loud wheeze. I was having another panic attack again.

In union all heads turned towards my cell and I could feel my heartbeat stopping for a few seconds.

"Louisa?" The tall woman stepped forward squinting her eyes searching for me through the darkness.

"N-No." I stuttered out.

Gesturing to the others, a woman stepped forward and took out a long key fitting it into the cell door.

With a slight click it opened giving out a loud screech.

The woman with the gold earrings came in, taking the torch with her inside.

"What the fu-" she muttered holding the fire closely to my face.

"Who are you?"

"I-I am F-Flora." I tried to disappear, but it wasn't working. "Please don't hurt me." I whispered my voice cracking slightly.

She looked around the cell and suddenly bent down picking up the gold dagger I dropped.

"How did you get this?"

"The woman you are looking for gave me, she was led away half hour ago. She was getting out due to a mistake." I started to get more confident as they didn't barge in at once.

"Mistake?"

"They thought she was the woman lover that's why they locked her in, but she told me that they have finally realized their mistake." I was still angry and sad. "She was lucky to get out."

"Stupid." She suddenly spitted out. "And you fucking believed her?" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me hard. "She lied to you... she is getting burned in...what's the time?" she turned around looking at the others.

"20 minutes till five"

"Fuck!" the woman in front of me cursed, then pointed at me. "You are coming with us. Take these." She tossed a bundle of clothes at me impatiently.

With shaky hands I quickly undressed in the dark, putting on the simple blue dress. Now I didn't look like a prisoner anymore.

At least the color matches my bruises.

"Ready?"

I only nodded following her outside squinting when we stepped through the main door. There were men scattered around the ground, blood flowing from their already dead bodies.

"Come on, we don't have time." One of the women gently pushed me through the gate.

There was a black carriage waiting for us with two horses at the front. The tall and aggressive woman went in first, offering her hand while I sat inside. There was four seat so we could sat comfortably without squeezing the person next to us.

The two women in front of us could have been easily twins, they looked so much alike, now that is saw them in daylight. Both were muscular and had the same oily brown skin tone. Their eyes were dark, and their face structure were almost identically too.

"They are twins." The tall one said. "Seychelle and Michelle." She pointed at each. They nodded at me as a greeting.

Seychelle had different braids in her hair reaching her midback, while Michelle had a short almost shaved hairstyle.

"And I am Rosalinda."

"How did you get in there?" Seychelle asked looking at my bruises.

"It's a long story..." I muttered looking out the window trying to forget.

Everyone stayed quiet.

Hi there! Sorry for not uploading for such a long time, but I just finished my other story (A Robin's life) which you can check out on my profile! :)

Don't forget to vote or comment if you liked this chapter! Thank you so much for reading! :)