vii. contents under pressure

contents under pressure; ❛ RULES ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ this isn't how we do things down here❞

↷ the hundred
❝ this isn't how we do things down here❞

contents under pressure; ❛ RULES ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ this isn't how we do things down here❞

"This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station!"

Clarke tore her eyes away from Wells' unconscious body at the sound of Gabriella and Raven speaking into the radio, trying to reach The Ark. They needed to contact Abby Griffin because she was the only one with enough medical skills to save Wells' life.

Gabriella took the radio from Raven's hands. "Come in, Ark Station. This is Gabriella Kane and Raven Reyes, calling Ark Station."

The mechanic and engineer had been doing this for the past hour while the dropship was getting more crowded with noisy teenagers by the second. And the sound of the storm - which was probably tearing the entire camp to pieces - outside the dropship didn't make them feel less pressured.

"Please, come in." Gabriella repeated, her frustration clear by the hint of aggression in her voice.

"'You sure you have the right frequency?" Finn decided to ask, peering over his girlfriend's shoulder to look down at the mess of strings.

"Maybe we would work faster if you weren't hovering over us like a stalker for the past hour." Gabriella snapped, clenching her jaw in annoyance.

"Finn, just..." Raven sighed, her anger towards her boyfriend being out of more than one reason "just go check if Clarke's okay." She turned to Gabriella. "If anyone can do this it's us right?" Raven encouraged, nudging her elbow with her own, the gesture making the engineer calm down slightly.

"Yeah, it's just...as much as I hate Wells, we can't let him die because if he does, Clarke going to go bat-shit crazy which means I will probably lose my shit too, and that only leaves Bellamy to lead us." The blonde ranted, scratching the side of her face with a heavy sigh. "And we all know that would be a total disaster."

"Then we won't let him die."

Gabriella did not have the chance to answer because Clarke's annoyed voice echoed through the bottom floor of the dropship, hinting that Finn was not doing a very good job of checking up on her. "You're not helping, Finn! You're doing the opposite!"