ii. inclement weather

inclement weather; ❛ RULES ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ they listen to us, not the council ❞

↷ the hundred
❝ they listen to us, not the council ❞

Walking into the newly named Camp Jaha, made an unsettling feeling appear in Gabriella's stomach

Walking into the newly named Camp Jaha, made an unsettling feeling appear in Gabriella's stomach. She always considered The Ark her home. A twisted and miserable home but still a home. That was until she got sent down to Earth and the hundred became her family and their camp her new home.

Camp Jaha did not seem right to her and the sight of Alpha Station on the ground made her internaly cringe.

Marcus made a couple of guards escort Gabriella and Bellamy inside, leaving them locked up in a room on their own.

"You doing alright?" Gabriella heard Bellamy question and opened her eyes, turning around to connect their gaze, seeing a concern expression on his face.

"About which part exactly? Seeing John's annoying face after everything he did, seeing my dad for the first time in what feels like years after I thought he was dead or having no idea where our friends are?" The blonde asked, the last words leaving a bitter feeling on her tongue.

Before she got sent to the ground, the only people she had considered friends were Murphy, Jasper, Monty and Raven despite the fact that she was more of a co-worker. After landing in Earth, it felt like she had eighty kids that were her responsibility.

"All of it, I guess." Bellamy shrugged as if it was not a big deal, but Gabriella could still see genuine worry on his face.

And yet another surprising thing that happened, she considered a guard turned janitor turned fake guard turned rebel and friend. Not a close one, but still a friend. He was her co-leader and a big part of keeping the delinquents alive. They shared the same priorities now and kept the hundred alive together for this long they knew they needed each other if they were gonna keep doing so.

"Well I'm feeling kinda overwhelmed with emotions right now." Gabriella admitted, shrugging as best as she could with her hands tied behind her back "I feel betrayed and a bit...sad, I guess. But I'm mostly pissed."