𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝒓𝒖𝒃𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒏

𝒓𝒖𝒃𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒏; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒆 ❞

𝒓𝒖𝒃𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒏; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜
↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒆 ❞

If Gabriella Kane hated anything, it was sitting at the side and doing absolutely nothing while the people she cared about were being put in danger

"You let your hair grow out." she noted, looking up at Jasper with a slight smile on her face, "It looks terrible."

"Shut up." Jasper scored half heartedly with a short eye roll, but there was still a visible grin on his face, "I got separation anxiety from thinking you were dead, sue me."

Gabriella chuckled but it was cut off when the doors of the dorm opened and she didn't hesitate to shoot up from her spot on Jasper's bed and rushed to stand in the back of the group ── knowing that if they saw her and found out she wasn't one of the forty seven delinquents that her and Bellamy's cover would he ruined.

"Back up, everyone, back up!" one of the guards ordered and Gabriella narrowed her eyes in thought, trying to figure out if one of the present guards was Bellamy or if he was still lurking around the Mountain somewhere.

An older woman dressed in a lab coat, meaning she was probably the bitch of a doctor that was making all of this possible, and Gabriella's back instantly stiffened. She wasn't sure if her body could handle another bone marrow treatment when she── as much as she didn't want to admit── hadn't even recovered from the last one.

The first person the guards grabbed was Harper and Monty jumped into action before anyone else could do as much as blink. Gabriella wasn't sure if she had ever seen the Green boy this angry as he raised his voice at the guard, "Hey! Get off of her!"

"No, not her." The doctor surprised them by interfering, "She needs more time to recover." her narrowed eyes shifted to a delinquent Gabriella wasn't completely familiar with but has seen him around camp, "This one."

Gabriella's blood ran cold as she watched the guards carry one of the original kids from the hundred out to get tortured, the only thing keeping her from lashing out and punching the guards being Miller's firm hold on her forearm.