v. twilight's last gleaming

twilight's last gleaming; ❛ RULES ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ I don't know what makes you think that I suddenly listen to you ❞

↷ the hundred
❝ I don't know what makes you think that I suddenly listen to you ❞

After her breakdown a few hours prior, Gabriella listened to Octavia's advice and tried to get some sleep while the younger girl went to sleep in Murphy's old bed

After her breakdown a few hours prior, Gabriella listened to Octavia's advice and tried to get some sleep while the younger girl went to sleep in Murphy's old bed. Both girls were soon woken up by the commotion just outside the tent.

They shared a look before putting their jackets and boots on and going outside to check out what was going on. Looking around camp, they saw most of the delinquents outside their tents looking at something in the sky. When Gabriella turned around to see what it was she gasped in surprise to see it was a pod, most likely sent from The Ark.

"Bellamy, get out here!" Octavia called out to her brother, not taking her eyes off the falling pod.

Seconds later, a shirtless Bellamy emerged from his big tent, and Roma and Bree ── only covered in blankets ──  followed behind him. Gabriella had to resist the urge to scoff at the sight. Of course, Bellamy Blake was going to be the guy that has a threesome three hours after a kid commits suicide in front of him.

By the grunt of disgust that left Octavia's mouth, Gabriella could tell she was thinking the same thing.

"They're coming to help us." a boy named Jones said, looking at the pod in awe and excitement. "Now we can kick some grounder ass."

There were shouts of agreement that could be heard around camp but Gabriella noticed their male camp leader looking at the sky with fear, he was having a hard time hiding.

"Please tell me they brought shampoo." Roma's whine made Gabriella's attention turn away from Bellamy and to her.

This time she didn't even try to hide her annoyance, "Or you know, something useful. Like extra food, medical supplies . . . or a gun I can shoot myself with."

The Blake sister snorted at her comment while the half-naked girl threw a half-hearted glare at her which was ignored when Gabriella grabbed Octavia's elbow to lead her to the tent reserved for meetings.