𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒔

𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒔; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜ ↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 ❞

↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒔
𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 ❞

After the acid fog went away and Clarke and Finn returned to the rest, Thelonious Jaha came out of the woods after being released from the grounders, passing on a note from the Commander:

"𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦."

That left the people from Camp Jaha a total of two days to leave grounder territory or they'd all be killed and Gabriella was slowly losing her mind.

First those news hit, then the realization her father was still held hostage with the grounders, Wells and the Blake siblings weren't back yet and 𝘯𝘰𝘸 Jaha was trying to sell the camp about some sort of solution called the City of Light which just seemed like bullshit to Gabriella. She was never a religious person, the farthest thing she believed in and found interesting was Greek mythology and now their former chancellor sounded like some sort of priest or a prophet.

Another thing Gabriella couldn't believe was that Abby was buying this fairytale bullshit story.

"I have faith and now, that's good enough for me." Jaha said, looking down at the crowd.

"Not for us." Clarke chimed in, speaking Gabriella's thoughts out loud "If we leave here, what happens to our people in Mount Weather?"

"As your mother said . . . that is a very difficult decision to make." Jaha said, looking straight at the youngest Griffin before looking back at the crowd "But the time has come for each and every one of us to ask: 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴? 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸? Because if we're not gone by the time that sun rises, that is exactly what will happen."

Gabriella huffed, turning her head to the side to connect her eyes with Clarke's and whispering "I hate to say it, but he's kinda got a point about that last part. If we don't leave, the grounders won't hesitate to make us do so."