ii. earth skills

earth skills; ❛ RULES ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ you're not her type ❞

❝ you're not her type ❞

"What are you boys doing?" A familiar female voice made Wells jump in surprise and drop the shovel in his hand on the floor while Sam just chuckled at his reaction and flashed the arriving girl a charming smile

He turned around to see Gabriella leaning against a tree. Her hair was not straight anymore but rather curly, which was only the result of the rain from the previous night messing it up, and her pale face had some dirt on it.

"Sorry I missed the party last night. I heard you had fun with your cute power struggle moment. Very Ancient Rome of you." Her lips tugged into a sarcastic smile, "I am so disappointed that I missed it."

She went out of the camp to explore after she set up a tent. Right now, she knew she wanted the delinquents to take the wristbands off, and from what she heard it was working. Bellamy Blake just was doing her job for her. She was going to wait until there were only a few people left and then take hers off too. One, it will keep the council ( well, mostly Kane ) on their toes, and two, it pissed Bellamy off, which was her new favorite pastime.

Wells let out a huff and ran a hand over his forehead to wipe away the sweat that gathered there. "We buried the two guys that died during landing. We took their clothes in case someone needed them."

Gabriella hummed and gave him a nod of approval, "Smart. I knew I kept you around that long for a reason."

The boys did not get the chance to respond since the blonde turned around and started making her way back to camp, giving them no choice but to follow.

"I forgot she could be this..."

"Blunt?" Sam raised an eyebrow and let out an amused chuckle at Wells' grimace. "Tell me about it."

Wells adjusted the shovel that fell on the floor so it was leaning against a tree, picked the clothes up, and then followed Gabriella into camp with Sam trailing behind him.