iii. repercussions

repercussions; ❛ RULES ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ torturing isn't a way to motivate him ❞

❝ torturing isn't a way to motivate him ❞

Walking through the forest for hours with only Murphy, Wells, Bellamy, Finn, Sterling and Monroe for the last few hours has been nothing but hell for Gabriella

Walking through the forest for hours with only Murphy, Wells, Bellamy, Finn, Sterling and Monroe for the last few hours has been nothing but hell for Gabriella. She was forced to listen to Murphy trying to get her to talk to him while also listening to Finn slowly going out of his mind because he gets separation anxiety when he is away from Clarke for too long which was pretty sickening. It made no sense to her due to the fact that Wells' feeling were much stronger and lasted longer, and Finn and her were not even dating like Clarke and Wells were.

Hold on...are they even dating? Gabriella was not even sure about that entire love square which she tried to keep herself out of. When she thought about it, staying out of it should not involve her sleeping with Raven...but they had more important things to worry about.

"Alright, Murphy. Where to now?" Bellamy asked, slowing his pace at the front slightly, allowing Finn to take the lead once again.

Murphy sighed, stopped and lifted his tied wrists in front of him, making Wells practically slam into his back. Gabriella rolled her eyes when Murphy just ignored Wells' glare and grinned sarcastically at Bellamy. "What do you say we lose these first, huh?"

"No." Bellamy deadpanned. "Again."

"If we get attacked out here, I have nothing to defend myself with." Murphy said, looking at Gabriella pleadingly.

"Pity." The blonde drawled with a bored look on her face. "Guess we'll have to leave you behind and make the grounders take you first to buy us more time to run away."

None of them noticed Finn's walking come to a stop, until he turned around and untied Murphy's hands. Gabriella, Bellamy and Wells all gaped at Finn's retreating figure in surprise and shock. Out of all people, none of them expected for Finn to be the one to go easy on Murphy, especially after what he did to Raven.