𝒙. 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕

𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 ❞

↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 ❞

After Raven explained what Gabriella and Bellamy were supposed to do to turn off the acid fog inside of Mount Weather, the group made its way back to Camp Jaha so the two leaders could take whatever stuff they needed, including a radio so they cou...

After Raven explained what Gabriella and Bellamy were supposed to do to turn off the acid fog inside of Mount Weather, the group made its way back to Camp Jaha so the two leaders could take whatever stuff they needed, including a radio so they could keep contact with the ones staying in Camp Jaha.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 Gabriella wanted to say goodbye to Murphy because she didn't want to leave on a possible suicide mission before telling him what she was doing herself.

She knocked on the door of the room she was told he was placed in temporarily and opened it as soon as she heard him telling her she can come in.

Murphy's face visibly brightened at the sight of his 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? and Gabriella couldn't help but smile back at him.

He looked like he was actually at peace. Something she didn't see in what feels like forever.

"I didn't know you were back." he commented, sitting on the edge of his bed and spreading his legs a bit, allowing her to slip in between them and to rest her hands on his shoulders while his hands found their way to her waist.

"We just got back." Gabriella explained, sensing a warm tingle spread through her entire body at the feeling of his arms wrapped around her, "We needed to get here as soon as possible if we wanted to get to the main plan. Plus, Jaha Junior needed some serious stitches."

Murphy raised an eyebrow, "Do I even want to know what the hell happened there?"

"No." the blonde simply responded, sighing as she rested their foreheads together and closed her eyes in content.

Gabriella opened her eyes a moment later when he brushed his palm against her cheek, seeing him looking up at her with a fond smile. She didn't hesitate to pull him into a long and passionate kiss, allowing herself to drown in one more moment of comfort before she had to tell Murphy about her plan which will probably result in an argument.