𝒙𝒊𝒗. 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔

𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞

↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞

𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞

Gabriella and Bellamy's first try at turning off the acid fog did not go as planned at all.

First, Bellamy's keycard wouldn't work and not even a minute later, other guards found them, realized Bellamy wasn't who he was pretending to be and chased them around for what felt like an hour, until they killed five of them and they were able to lose the rest.

Now, they were knocking on the door of Maya's apartment for help and her father was the one that opened up.

"Vincent, we need your help." Bellamy told him in a hushed whisper, nervous about alarming any more guards to where they ran off to.

The man didn't even hesitate to open the doors wider and let them in, closing the doors as soon as they entered and informing them about the situation, "It's all over the radio. They know about you. Anyone see you come here?"

"I don't think so." Gabriella told him, placing her gun on the table and crossing her arms over her chest, "I mean, we've only gone through vents and halls we know there are no cameras in and so we should be fine."

"Vincent." a voice chimed in from behind, making all three of them snap their heads around. Gabriella's eyes widened at the sight of an unfamiliar guard and she and Bellamy both instantly pulled out their guns, aiming them at him.

"It's okay." Vincent assured them warily, "Lee's with us."

"Dante was like a father to me. Some of us don't agree with Cage's agendas." Lee informed them once they lowered their guns.

"Where are Jasper, Monty, Philip and Maya?" Bellamy asked, his eyes still narrowed suspiciously.

"They're okay." Vincent told him, "Thanks to Lee, we moved them to a wing that's already been searched."