x. i am become death

i am become death; ❛ RULES ❜↷ the hundred❝ bottling up your emotions isn't good for you

↷ the hundred
❝ bottling up your emotions isn't good for you. you will explode any second ❞

If you asked Gabriella Kane what death was she would probably tell you what she read from every dictionary she ever read; that death is an action or fact of dying or being killed and the end of the life of a person or an organism

If you asked Gabriella Kane what death was she would probably tell you what she read from every dictionary she ever read; that death is an action or fact of dying or being killed and the end of the life of a person or an organism. Grief, on the other hand, is an intense sorrow, especially caused by someone's death.

All that was going through Gabriella's head since the exodus ship crashed, was anger. Anger towards herself. Anger because she couldn't feel grief for the death of her father. Anger because the only remaining member of her family was dead.

Anger, that she did not feel anything at all. Not anymore.

Of course, everyone at camp noticed how absent-minded both of their female leaders were. But while Clarke was returning to camp crying and with eyes puffy and red from crying, Gabriella had a blank expression with Bellamy trailing behind her as if he thought that she was gonna break down at any moment.

After Bellamy walked her to her tent and made sure she was fine, he hesitantly left, leaving her alone with a head full of thoughts and without the ability to get them out.

(Whispers spread through the camp like wildfire. The delinquents wondered just how bad Ella's state was when Bellamy was worried enough to sit in front of her tent the entire night in case she needed anything.)

When morning came she got out of her tent early, since she never got any sleep in the first place, and found out Clarke and Bellamy were trying to sneak a search group to go to the place where the ship crashed. Gabriella did not even give them a chance to say anything before she joined them and followed them to the crash sight.

She needed closure, proof that last night was not a figment of her imagination and that the father she hated was dead. The person she spent almost half her life hating, was dead.