𝒙𝒗𝒊. 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅: 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐;❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❞

❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜
↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❞

𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅: 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐;❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❞

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?"

That was the question Gabriella Kane never got herself to answer correctly, even after all the times she was walking along the edge of ending it all and giving up and fighting for her and her people's freedom and home.

She was never as close to giving up as she was now.

All her friends and a big part of the army they needed to fight this war were gone ── locked away hell knows where.

The Mountain Man were probably already killing them, completely draining them of their blood and overusing their bone marrow.

And for once in her life, Gabriella had no idea what she was supposed to do.

Just sit there and wait for the full on battle to start? March into whatever place her friends were and demand their freedom, getting herself killed in the process too?

She had no idea. She only knew that leaving and sneaking out of here just to leave her people behind wasn't an option.

She would rather hand herself over to Cage than leave anyone she cares about behind.

"Let's go. Get up." Bellamy told her, putting his hand in front of her so she could take it and he could help her get up from her spot on the floor.

Gabriella didn't take it, only narrowed her eyes up at him, "Where do we even go from here? We got the acid fog down and lowered all of their defenses only to lose our biggest weapon 𝘢𝘯𝘥 the people we came to rescue."

"I'm sorry but did I just hear Gabriella Kane give up?" Bellamy scoffed, raising an eyebrow at her, "We went through a lot just to get this far. I, for one, am not gonna just sit here and sulk until I get caught and then killed. And neither are you. You're gonna get your stubborn little ass and finish what you started. You're not seriously gonna leave me hanging are you, Artemis?"