vi. his sister's keeper

his sister's keeper;❛ RULES ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ I'm going to stay here and try to clean up the mess that you made ❞

❛ RULES ❜ ↷ the hundred
❝ I'm going to stay here and try to clean up the mess that you made ❞

When Gabriella finally managed to close her eyes for more than a minute a soft but urgent tap on the flap of her tent made her open her eyes and groan in annoyance

"Gabi?"

Gabriella rolled her eyes at the sound of the familiar male voice and called out, her tiredness clear from the tone of her voice. "What is it, Bellamy?"

"Have you seen Octavia?" He asked from the outside of the tent, sounding nervous and anxious.

Truth is, the Kane did not see the younger Blake since the pod came down but she thought she just went back to her own tent. And Bellamy was obviously worried. He was not even trying to hide it which was odd.

"No." Gabriella responded hesitantly. She instantly grew worried for the girl she got closer to over the short time they spent on the ground. "Why? Is she missing?"

"I haven't seen her since I went to the pod last night." Bellamy admitted. He was obviously scared that something happened to his sister. If Gabriella learned anything about him in the last few days, it was that he cared about his sister more than anyone else. "Can you help me look?"

Gabriella knew that it was really serious since he was willing to swallow his pride and ask her for help, so after a second of thinking it over, she sighed.

"Yeah, just give me a minute."

She got up and quickly put her clothes back on and got out of the tent as she put her denim jacket on. Once she came face to face with the older boy she couldn't help but notice that the look on his face represented a worried puppy and if it was anyone else she would've thought it was cute.

"Why do you even sleep with your tent closed like that?"

"Because I don't want perverts like you barging in and seeing me half naked." Gabriella answered bluntly while shrugging.