Chapter 18: Broken and Confused

Tyler POV

Things have been going great between Rochelle and I. The surprise her and Jamie set up for me to see her was mind blowing. And then the fact my mom and sisters were there too added to my heart bursting with happiness. I couldn't believe that these women, all who are dear and special to me, are there under one roof.

We won our game and then we were there for my beautiful girlfriend at her tournament. Where we announced that we were indeed dating. The look on her face when I said that to the media, calling her my girlfriend was so amazing. She had the brightest smile and her cheeks were glowing red.

When she won the Vegas Open and had me by her side I couldn't be more proud of her then I was. And I was truly honest with everyone saying how proud and amazed I am of her and her talent. God she looks like she is floating on air when she is out there on the lanes doing her thing. Its crazy to see how everyone is in awe of her. My own family said the same thing. 

My mom told me I better hold onto  her cause she is a keeper. And that she has seen a complete change in me since Rochelle has come into my life.

I got to thinking about it and I know my momma is right. Rochelle means the world to me. And I am falling for her and it scares me. My heart is hers for the taking. Hell I think she already took it when we made love to each other out there in the opening by that little lake she took me to. I love her. I know I do. I just haven't told her yet.

But I know I am going to. I am going to tell her at her  next tournament.

So here we are all of us hanging out playing pool at the bowling alley that she is set to have her tournament at. She went to go do something and I was talking to Kennedy and Amber telling them how much I am falling for Rochelle. They swoon at my words. I asked them not to say anything to her, they both agreed.

Rochelle comes back and puts on the jukebox in the corner. She is corny when she lets her self be free and careless. I watch her as she moves her hips to the music. She's glowing and having fun. 

Jayson goes over and puts on a song and comes back and says to Rochelle, "Just for you babes." I know he is married to Amber, but something doesn't feel right. 

The song that comes on is from the Black Eyed Peas- Don't Funk With My Heart. She throws her head back and laughs. Matt, Kennedy, and Amber all start laughing with her. She starts to sing the song but looks at me when she does and starts moving her hips. So does the other two girls. Kennedy sings to Matt as Amber sings to Jayson. But Jayson is the only one sings the male part. And the way the Rochelle is singing to me and dancing is getting me hard. Holy crap. She's got moves and voice. 

Amber  makes her way over to me as Jayson and Rochelle start to dance together. She says to me, "Trust her and protect her." I give her a confusing look but just then she moves away. 

"Hey I am gonna head to the restroom." Rochelle says as she kisses my  lips tenderly.

"Okay baby." 

We were talking for a while and I started to wonder where Rochelle is. I see Jayson go over talking to some guy that I remember seeing at a tournament of hers a while ago. Jayson looks pissed and Rochelle looks scared.

I made my way over to her and put my arms around her letting her know that it was her turn. But she is shaking and feels tense. What the hell is going on.

"Oh who do we have here Shelly baby? Another guy that is gonna get you pregnant? You gonna give up this baby too?" The guy looks at me then back to Rochelle.

"Walk away Jake. Now." Jayson says pissed. I've seen my share of red before but in him it was something different.

Just them Matt comes running over and shoves this guy Jake back. I don't know what they are saying but every once in a while he looks over to Rochelle and smirks and winks. Those actions alone are pissing me off.