Chapter 11: The Telecast

Rochelle POV

Its the next day and I am here at the lanes with Matt. He did his photography work of all the bowlers, well all 5 of us that is. And took some of the crowd.

"Hey Prodigy," Travis called for me.

"Yeah Coach." I was nervous.

"okay calm down. Just wanted to let you know you are getting mic'd for this."

Now this is a whole other ball game.

"Why?"

"Because you had time off and its a way for you to reconnect with everyone. And plus you are gonna have an ear piece so you can hear the broadcasters talk to you."

"Just peachy, " I told Travis. He knows how much I hate those things.

I made my over to Matt and Tyler. When I got there I see the whole gang here again. But when Tyler saw me he turned to face me. I put my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around him and sighed. At first he was surprised by this but he returned the embrace.

"Whats wrong?" He could tell something wasn't right. How he knew I have no clue. "Rochelle, talk to me what's the matter."

I pulled back and looked him in the eyes. 'How I can get lost in those'. He gently rubbed my face with his hand. " I have to have an earpiece and a mic." I finally said.

"Ok, so whats wrong with that? We don't get the earpiece but we get mic'd  on the ice too."

"Their putting an earpiece and a mic on you?" Jordie asked laughing.

I nod my head and there goes Jamie, Demers, and Jordie in a wave of hysteria. The look I shot them did not even make them flinch.

"Stop be so dramatic will ya, Prodigy. I swear you act like such a girl." A voice said behind me. I looked back to Tyler and his body stiffened. I turned in his embrace to see who caused the  tension.

"INFAMOUS!!!YOU'RE HERE! LIKE ACTUALLY HERE!" I shouted out.

I tore my embrace and hugged Jayson tightly. He returned my hug with an equal force. And for once during this whole trip I am now calm.

"Of course. Where else would I be when my favorite girl is here."

"Third favorite." I reminded him. "Speaking of favorite, are they here."

"Of course we are." a girl said.

"Ams." I left Jayson to hug her. She held me tight. But I got a tug on my leg. I looked down and there were the prettiest almond shaped eyes that I loved.

"Titi El" the little girl said.

"Hi my love." I bent down to pick her up and give her a cuddle.

Tyler still had a look about him. So I made sure to give them all the proper introductions.

"Jayson, Amber, this is Tyler. And over there talking to Matt is Jamie, his brother Jordie and Jason Demers."

"Tyler,  this is Jayson and his wife Amber. And this little bundle here is Lisa Marie."

They exchanged their hellos then of course Lisa poked Tyler.

"Tyer, are you Titi El bofen."

"Lisa," I looked at her. The shock expression on my face got laughs from everyone.

"Well lil one, if she would let me I would be." Tyler said and I just stood there with my jaw open. I saw the look in his eyes and I knew I was done for. My panties already soaked for a man. And we just started talking.