Chapter 10: The Workout

Rochelle POV

So its Saturday morning and somehow Tyler and Jamie cleared it with their coach for me to work out in their gym with Sam. Matt was gonna work on his laptop doing some pictures and what not from the event so far.

I got a text from Jamie, letting me know the time I can be there and where this place was. So I called Sam and gave him the information. Was I looking forward to this? Yes and No. Yes because I needed the work out but no because Tyler would be there .

As Sam and I pull up to where Jamie told me to go. I looked at Sam and just stared.

"Shell don't look at me like that. You know you need this. I am only here to help."

"By putting me out there like this."

"No Rochelle, I care about you and you need to let go of the past and move forward. Jacob is a dirt bag and we all know it. What he did to you on that day was the lowest shit I have ever seen."

" Sam please."

"NO. God why can't you see that this is the push you need."

I just got out of the car and we made our way to where Jamie told us to go.

"Hey girl" Jamie says as he finally sees me. And I must say I wished Tyler was the one greeting me.

"Hi" I said with a little bit of disappointment in my voice.

Jamie caught on and looked at me. He wrapped me in a hug and whispered, "Hes in the gym already waiting for you to see him working out." He pulled back and winked which caused me to blush.

Jamie and Sam shook hands and we were all off to the locker rooms where I was allowed to put my stuff down. I already had my work out clothes on underneath what I was wearing. God I know the looks I am going to get already and no I am not ready for everyone to see me like this.

Once we arrived and introductions were made along with some chit chat here and there, Sam looked at me and said its time.

He had his ipod and speaker set out for me to work to while he called instructions for me. The music helped me focus to the movements to the beat. Strange how it worked but it did.

So here I am now completely stripped down to a sports bra and a pair of shorty shorts that showed the bottom of my ass cheeks. My hair is up in a tight bun on my head so it won't stick to my face or back.

 My hair is up in a tight bun on my head so it won't stick to my face or back

Some of the guys stared but they weren't the eyes I wanted on me. Did I like the comments, no.

"Alright kid, its time to stretch out." Sam said. We were in an open corner of the room where the guys had to walk by if they wanted to use the weights.

He put on the song Feeling Good Feeling Alright by Rebolution. That is the song I would stretch out to. Some of the stretches Sam would help me with.