Chapter 26 Several Months Later

Rochelle POV

Several months have gone by after I left Tyler. I know it was a stupid thing to do. I am so miserable without him. But no one needs to know that. Oh and I did confirm to Jackie that I was/am pregnant with Tyler's baby. What did I do? Why did I have to run?  I guess you can say its because I am scared that he is gonna be like Jacob. You know not wanting me.

I begged Jackie not to tell Tyler or the girls. I didn't want them to accidentally go and tell Tyler. I told Jayson and Amber, but I couldn't bring myself to tell Matt or Kennedy. How could I? He would be so disappointed in me.

At my last check up with my OBGYN, I am now at 7 months. I moved to Canada and got a two bedroom place near Jayson and Amber. I set the nursery up as gender neutral because I want to be surprised when the baby decides to make its appearance.

Jackie has been calling me letting me know that Tyler is seriously depressed. Jamie has even said the same thing. Yes Jamie and I talk still. He knows where I am living and that I am pregnant. He was so hurt when I left but after explaining everything to him he understood. He still swears to this day that Tyler is nothing like Jacob and I need to trust him. But I  am scared.

Jamie called me the other day telling me how bad Tyler is doing. Hes out drinking a lot, depressed and easily gets upset. But he did say that he hasn't been with another girl once I left. And truthfully I told him I haven't been with anyone else either.

I opened a new bowling alley in Canada. And its doing really well. Jennifer has told me that the one back home is doing good too and that everyone there, that are pur regulars, always asks how I am doing. Which does make me smile.

I have been in contact with my dad and he and I are slowly getting to a father daughter relationship. He did leave my mom and they have been divorced for 5 months. He says he's the happiest he has been in a long time. We talked about everything that I went thru with Jacob and he cried and apologized so many times. He knows about my current situation and is both happy and sad.

I head into work  on this Friday night and check on the league bowlers since its already 3. I have 3 leagues tonight back to back. The first is some high school students and they have two person teams, so they go quick. Then there is a 6 o'clock league then a 9 o'clock one.

I'm sitting in my office crying cause I miss Tyler so much. But I just can't bring myself to call him. I feel so empty.

A knock on my office door pulls me out of my thoughts. And at the same time Jayson messages me to open the office door. Well now I know who's knocking. I  get up and unlock it and quickly turn away from him. I don't want him to see me cry. When he does I tell him its the hormones but I know he knows its not.

"Hey babe." He says and I just wave my hand in the air not saying a word. I hear him sigh as he comes in and locks the door. He takes a seat on the couch as I already sat down with my pillow in my lap.  He puts a arm around me and brings me into him. I layed my head in his lap while he rubs my arm.

"I know you don't want to keep hearing this, but Tyler has called me again."

I sighed.

"He sounds bad babe."

"Funny. He hasn't called me. Or even tried.  Well he did for a bit but stopped."

"You need to tell him."

"How can I? He won't believe me. He'll say it's not his and want nothing to do with me." I start crying again. "I'm sorry. I ruin everything. "

"No you don't. You given Amber and I a life that we never thought possible."

I went to stand up and walk to my desk to get my water, when I hunched over screaming in pain.

"AGH!!!"

"Rochelle whats wrong? Is the baby?" His voice was laced with worry.

All I could do was nodd and scream and cry. "Something is wrong." I managed to say.

He called the front desk told himwhat was going on and they told him they got everything covered just to take me and go. Luckily I had my office by the front doors, so he could sneak me out. He then called the hospital telling them what was happening and they told him to bring me in now.

"Jay, it hurts." I said with my voice shaking from the pain as I'm crying.

"I know babe. I'm getting there as fast as I can."

We managed to get there in a few minutes even though it felt like forever to me. Jayson called my dad and Tyler's mom and told them.what happend.

I do know is that I kept hearing him say they are on their way. He looked at me and held my hand when the doctors put me on a gurney and started to wheel me around.

When we got to a certain area the doctors wouldn't let Jayson come with me since I wasn't family. I screamed loudly, not only because I am in pain but because Jayson couldn't go with me. I am scared.

So scared in fact that with this intense pain I must have blacked out.

************************************

I'm so sorry my lovely readers for not getting this chapter out to you sooner.  I wrote this several times and each time I didn't like it.

So now that it's finally figured out the way I want it to be, I am sending it to you.

I hope you all enjoy. And please don't hesitate to let me know what you think is happening or going to happen. And not to mention, letting me know what you think of this story.

Stay safe and healthy everyone.