Chapter 25: Several Months Later

ROCHELLE POV

So several months have gone by since baby Richard Paul was born. He was 8lbs 6oz and 19 inches long. They had to do a c-section on me for him to be delivered.

My recovery was great. At least according to my doctor.

Jayson, Amber, Lisa Marie and baby Richard have went back home to Canada after they got the all clear for baby Richard to travel.

Tyler still calls him the ratbag. And I think that will always be his nickname for him.

I've been hitting the gym trying go get back into shape and Tyler has been back on the road a lot too.

"Hey baby." Tyler says to me after I picked up my phone since he called.

"Hi you."

"Just want you know that we made it to the hotel."

"Thats good. Glad to know you made it safe."

"Yeah. Alright gotta run love you bye."

He hung up before I could say I loved him too.  He has been acting off since I have gotten back into shape after Richard was born.

I have been feeling sick lately. I don't know if it is stress or if I am coming down with something. And on top of that I started back bowling again. And we haven't had the chance to be together.  We have seen each other in passing. Wether its him going to practices,  games, sponsorship work, you name it. And its been the same for me.

I miss his touch. The way he holds me or kisses me. The way he loolks at me or cuddles with me when we curl up watching movies or something.

Picking up my phone I decided I need to talk to someone about how I feel.

"Hello darling. How are you?"

"Hi Jackie. I'm ok."

"Oh no you're not. I can hear it in your voice. What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath and told Jackie how I have been feeling and how sad and depressed I am. We talked for a while and she said that although she doesn't fully understand what I  going through she sympathizes with me.

She even made the suggestion that I take some time for myself and just leave. I told her that I didn't know if I could do that since I have the dogs and different tournaments coming up. She asked me how many, when and where. And I told her that they are starting in two weeks when Ty comes home for his home games and that I qould be gone for two weeks then Ty would be gone for two weeks again.  That our schedules are not sinking up. And that I was unsure of what I wanted to do anymore.

She gave me the suggestion that she will fly down and I could go to the cottage for a week before my games. Just to give me some head space. And that she wouldn't tell Tyler exactly where I was.

So the idea of hers sounded good and we came up with the plan. And she booked her flight and was coming within 2 days and I would head out to the cottage two days after she gets here.

So the day after Jackie arrived she told me that the weather up at the cottage is a tad bit rainy bit clears up by night and I could do bonfire or what not.

"Rochelle, are you sure nothing else is bothering you?"

"I haven't been feeling good lately. Maybe ots the strss I'm putting myself thru."

"I dont know think thats it. Listen when you go up there, make an appointment with the doctor please. And let me know."

So I packed clothes for a week and flew up to the cottage.

She was right it is peaceful up here. I got myself settled in and grabbed a glass and a bottle of wine and sat out on the back porch. Just listening to the quiet is exactly what I needed.

I made myself some fettuccine alfredo and ate that for dinner. So after cleaning everything up I went outside by the firepit and made myself a fire. So with a drink in hand and a fire going. I wrapped myself in a blanket and enjoyed the simple peaceful bliss.

Everyday I did something for me, wether it was fishing, going shopping, lying out in the sun. It was for me.

And everyday my phone would ring from Tyler.

Jackie called me and I answered the phone. She asked me if Ty has been calling me and I have said yes. She told me that he has gotten upset because I haven't answered his calls. And that she reassured him that I was ok and what not. She also said to him that if I really needed to know then he should think.

I told her I was thinking about hanging up the shoes for tournaments right not cause my heart isn't in it at the moment. I haven't made any telecasts as of lately and when I've tried to bowl in these tournaments I just think about how much I miss Ty and then bowl like shit. And I told her about the doctor's appointment. She was right. And now my heart is breaking even more.

After we hung up I called Travis and told him to pull me out for a while. He said he understood and that I will be there if and when I'm ready.

I made calls to Matt and to Jayson and told them my decision and they stood by me as well. Jayson also told me that Tyler has been calling him and being panicked about not knowning where I am. Jayson told me that when he spoke with Tyler he also told him that if he really wants to be with me then he needs to prove it because the way hes acting now isn't working.

It just feels like our career choices are getting in-between us and I'm not sure if I want that. I dont know if I could handle it. And especially knowing what I know now.

What do I do? Do I stay with Tyler? Do I take a break from us? Do I stick with bowling in tournaments, traveling around the States? Do I open a new bowling alley where I now living?
Do I try to buy out someone and take over their bowling alley?

See all of these questions are going through my head. Then I started feeling sick again. I ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach out into the toilet. I washed out my moth, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I check the time and decided to head to bed. Afterall tomorrow is a new day with new questions, new answers, new headaches.

[So what do you think guys? Do you think Rochelle is gonna stay with Tyler? Do you think she will give up on bowling? Why do ypu think shes getting sic Let me know your thoughts and concerns. Thanks again for reading. Stay blessed, haply, loved a d safe.]