Chapter 14: Her Touch

Tyler POV

We were in her room kissing each other after I asked her to be my girlfriend. I was so nervous when I asked her. But I am so beyond thrilled she said yes.

I removed her top and was caressing her sides and gently touching her skin and wow it felt so silky smooth. Even if its against my rough and callused hands. She looked into my eyes as her hands found the hem of my shirt. I nodded at her letting her know I was okay with her removing it.  The look in her eyes as she took in my upper body felt like heat.  

Her hands roamed my upper body as I hovered over the top of her. Making sure my hands supported my weight. She was perfect so damn perfect. Her touch shot fire thru out my body.

 I started kissing her again and moving to her neck to her shoulder. The soft moans drove me crazy. My kisses traveled to the valley of her breasts. I look up at her. She has this sultry look within her eyes. 

"Ty please." Her voice was airy.

"Please what baby? Use your words. Tell me what you want."

"Touch me. Please."

 I smiled at her and moved my hands to her back and undid her bra. Her breasts were something only in my wildest dreams that I could have imagine. I caressed her breasts and squeezed her nipple. Her moans were driving me crazy.

While kissing her I moved down to her stomach.  I started kissing her thru her pants.  I can feel the heat coming between her legs.

"Remove them Ty, please."

"Does my baby want me to taste her?" I asked while stop my attack on the outside of her clothes.

"Please Ty." God the sounds she makes.

I removed her pants along with her panties. Just the sight of her wetness made it hard for me to contain myself. 

"You're so wet baby. God look at you. I bet you taste just as good."

Before she could say anything I dove my face in between her legs. Tasting her with my tongue. Gently licking her between her folds till I found that sweet little nub. As I was licking her I started massaging her folds with my fingers. She was moaning and started to buck her hips. I placed one hand to hold her down.

"Oh yes.." Her cries were like music to my ears. I moaned into her as I nibbled on her swollen nub. I placed two fingers inside of her and hooked them to find that sweet spot inside her. Moving my fingers in and out of her while still attacking her clit.  I moved my kisses up to her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples as my fingers still continued the movement in and out of her. 

"Mmm you feel so good against my hand baby." I moaned to her. Kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. 

"Please baby I want."

"What? You want what? Tell me."

"I want.. to... I wanna cum baby please." Her breathing was erratic. Bucking her hips against my my hands. My hands were moving faster and faster while my thumb was rubbing circles on her clit.

"Come for me baby. Let go."  It was like words were magic to her. And when she let go her juices were running down my hand and arm. I kept attacking her wet pussy letting her ride out her orgasm. 

Once her breathing regulated she looked up at me and smiled. Her eyes sparkled like stars on a clear night sky. I kissed her sweet lips. 

"Wow" She said 

I couldn't help but chuckle. "You are beautiful baby."

"Well thank you. But now its your turn."