Meeting The Owl Lady and Luz the human

You and Luz gasped pointing at each other recreating the Spider-Man meme.
"Are you human?!"
You both shouted
"Yeah ! You !?"
You and Luz said again
"Okay..."
you sighed
"Wow, so your a human too !? Thank stars I thought I was the only one ! Omg i have some many questions ! Is there another way to the human realm ?? Did you get here before me?? And is that a sword?!"
Luz noticed and admired the long and sharp sword behind his back.
"Uh, yes, crafted it myself."
You said as Luz then noticed your uniform
"Wait...are you?"
Asked Luz
"Uh, yes, I'm an apprentice at the Emperor's Coven. Lilith's apprentice actually."
You said
"Wait, Eda's sister ??"
Asked Luz
"Yes? Wait, Eda the owl lady?.."
You asked
"Yeah, she's training me as her apprentice to become a witch!"
Said Luz
"Uh, a witch?"
You asked
"Hey Luz."
Said Eda walking out the convention
"Eda ! I met another human in the boiling isles ! And he works for the Emperor's Coven, and he's Your sisters apprentice !"
Said Luz
"What? Emperor's coven?"
Eda immediately noticed your uniform, and you recognized her
"YOU. YOU STOLE MY SAMMICH!"
You glared
"Uh, do i know you? who are you again?"
Asked Eda
As Lilith returned home to undo her shoes tied together by Eda she got a call from Kiki.
"Ugh, you make it so hard for me to wanna help you, Edalyn."
"Lilith Clawthorne, it appears you've let the Owl Lady get the better of you. Do not forget what the Emperor has promised you."
Said Kikimora
"...your days are numbered Edalyn"
Lilith then decided to check up on you, it had been awhile since your last fight with Amity, and she suspected you were healed by now. But when she entered your room she realized you were gone.
"If anything happens to him, It'll be your head, Lilith."
Belos' words echoed in her mind, as she began to panic.
"Y/N!"
She called out looking everywhere around the castle, unbeknownst to her, that the Wyvern egg was at the verge of hatching.
"You seriously don't remember me? We briefly met like a few months ago, when your little bird thing stole my sammich and fled through your magic door thingy!"
"Yeah Sorry, I payed my taxes like a day ago and I don't even remember who the tax collector was."
Said Eda snorting at the thought
"Buuut..."
Eda glared
"You are apart of that same cult that's been trying to capture for years ever since the day I refused to join it, which means you're likely going to try to and cart away to the coven aren't you?"
Asked Eda As she then spawned her staff in a fighting stance
You then froze
"Uh..."
"Wait, Eda !"
Said Luz
"Hadouken!"
Said Eda sending a magic blast your way, you then put your gauntlets out in front of you protecting your face, as the blast then hit you knocking you off your feet.
Luckily for you Lilith witnessed everything and she gasped seeing you get attacked, she then flew in on her staff in front of you
"Edalyn!"
She yelled
Eda then grabbed Luz
"Welp, gotta run!"
"Wait, Eda-"
Just like that the owl lady and the human Luz vanished.

___________

"Hey! Be careful !"
You grunted limping as Lilith carried all the way through the Emperor's castle up the stairs
"What were you thinking!? I told you to stay put! Why did you leave? You were almost killed!"
"I wanted to see the convention you told about after you left, you know the one you failed to mention to me before?"
You asked
"You humans are so strange, and honestly too much sometimes."
Lilith sighed
A thud was then heard, followed by glass objects falling and shattering on the floor just up the stairs.
"What was that?"
You asked
The two of you walked up the stairs and entered your room, and saw a sight to behold.