A Tour of the Emperor's Castle (and the Boiling Isles)

"Greetings, human ! Welcome to the emperor's castle !"

"Kiki!" Lilith turned and saw her assistant standing there with the door opened

"Kiki!"
Lilith turned and saw her assistant standing there with the door opened.
You then stared at the fun sized demon girl
"And greetings to you too, little red gremlin."
"It would seem ms. Clawthorne has taken a liking to you, human."
Said Kiki
"Hello Kikimora, I was just talking about the rules and customs the human must follow here in the Emperor's castle."
Said Lilith
"Well Ms Clawthorne, the Emperor wants to have a word with you. It's about this human that you've brought into the boiling isles. Come along."
Said Kiki as she exited the room
"What?"
Asked Lilith
"Emperor? Who's that?"
You Asked
"Emperor Belos. Come, right this way human, I'll explain on the way."
Said Lilith standing up and leading you out of the room, now walking out and venturing into the emperors castle.
You looked around at the foreign but impressive scenery and architecture around you as you walked behind Lilith, who led you across the hallways by the hand.
You looked down at Lilith's pale white palm gripping yours in hers tightly, almost protectively. As you slightly blushed at this and spoke
"Uh...Lilith?"
You asked as Lilith turned to you and looked down to see what she was doing
"You've been holding my hand the entire time"
You Said
"O—Oh! My apologies!.."
Lilith's pale cheeks turned a bright red color becoming embarrassed letting go and swooping her hand away, nervously looking away.
A large painting on the walls then caught your attention.

"Uh

"Uh...what is that?.."
you asked pointing to the portrait
Lilith looked up
"Oh. That's.."
"That human, is a portrait of what we call the savage ages."
Said Kikimora
"Uh..the savage ages?"
You asked
"You see human, Fifty years prior to Your arrival on the Boiling Isles, Emperor Belos gained authority over the Isles and created the Coven System with the intent of curtailing what we call "wild magic", magical practices which were seen as corrupt and dishonored the Titan. Prior to this time was an era retroactively termed 'the Savage Ages', in which witches and demons were free to explore magic freely. This period brought on strife and disaster which legitimized Belos' teachings. During the Savage Age, Belos was a champion of unity who possessed the ability to speak with the fallen Titan. Belos eventually built his castle here inside the Titan's exposed chest cavity."
You then looked to see a art depiction of Belos asserting his dominance on the wild witches.